How old do people think you are?

Options

Replies

• Joshacham
    Joshacham Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 but I've had crossing guards assume I needed help crossing the street, so they must think I'm like 12? -_-
    Other than those instances, I usually get 18-20

I'll help you across the street. :devil:
  • DeeBrownBaker
    DeeBrownBaker Posts: 145
    Options
    I often get that I'm 30ish... late 30's. I just turned 47. :bigsmile:
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I ALWAYS get "What are you-19/ 20 ?" Since I'm 26 I guess that will be helpful when I am like 60 and people think I'm 54 :laugh:

(Although its kind of annoying..try interviewing for a job when you look like you are barely out of high school :laugh: )
  • superstar_commish
    Options
    33. People think I'm 25-27. Why am I still getting carded. =(
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    well I am 31 with a 12year old daughter, and she got mistaken for my sister....so I am gonna assume I look pretty young...LOL I still get carded...and at 19 everyone thought I was 14 years old as well....
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I'm 42, getting pegged for 65-70 all the time. I blame the ear hairs. :(
  • iclaudia_g
    iclaudia_g Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm 42. I am often told I look younger but lately I don't know that it bothers me looking my age. I am happy with my looks either way.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I think I pretty much look my age.
  • dcdemocrat34
    Options
    People usually peg me for my age which is 34, my fiance however is 50 and people always assume he is at least 10 years younger. Working out and living healthy pays off!
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, but I have been told by many that I look the same age as my fellow interns, and they are all 20-22... Shocked faces abound when my age comes up here. I feel like I look about 25-28.

My boyfriend is 44 and constantly gets told that he looks my age. I hope that eventually he starts to show age, because I would hate to turn 29 and look older than him... :laugh:
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Not trying to bust any bubbles here but to those who are appalled at getting carded for alcohol purchases, I spent years in retail sales & took many TABC courses to be certified; here's the rule - IF THEY LOOK 30 OR YOUNGER, ASK FOR ID.

So if you're 26 & mad at getting carded, it's not cuz they think you look younger than 21, it's cuz you look younger than 30.
    Sorry guys...don't hate me, it's the law.
  • MelodyBronson
    MelodyBronson Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm 53 but folks usually think I'm about 40.....no grey in my hair yet....good genes! Thanks Mom and Dad!:smile:
  • badjuju775
    badjuju775 Posts: 47
    Options
    I am 37, however most people think I am in my late 20's. I blame it on having oily skin on my face, which I hate, but has helped to keep wrinkles and lines away.
  • theundead
    theundead Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    uhhh this is the story of my life, in job interviews I always get asked my age to find out if I would be on "adult wages", I'm 25 dammit!

Other people say, wow how can you have so many tattoos when your only 19? I'm just like wtf!

Generally I get 19-21
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    It really depends on who I'm talking to and the situation...
    I'm 38 and sometimes people hit it dead on and other times they thing I'm 25.
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Not trying to bust any bubbles here but to those who are appalled at getting carded for alcohol purchases, I spent years in retail sales & took many TABC courses to be certified; here's the rule - IF THEY LOOK 30 OR YOUNGER, ASK FOR ID.

So if you're 26 & mad at getting carded, it's not cuz they think you look younger than 21, it's cuz you look younger than 30.
    Sorry guys...don't hate me, it's the law.

Okay, now I'm pissed that I don't ALWAYS get carded! :laugh:
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    late 30's. I'm 42 -- almost!
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and people think I'm 19
  • Katina3333
    Katina3333 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    awww man.... I thought this was going to be a thread where we could guess the persons age above us... darn!
  • girlfromOklahoma
    girlfromOklahoma Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    People usually think I'm in my early 20's.... 24 or so. I'm actually 31. :)