Too Old For a Bikini?

Options

Replies

• skinnydreams1997
    skinnydreams1997 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter how old you are. It just matters on how you look; like if you are in shape or not.
  • constant_imrovement
    constant_imrovement Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter how old you are. It just matters on how you look; like if you are in shape or not.

completely agree
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    No age limit on the bikini.
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    No, I don't believe in being too old for bikinis, long hair, shopping from certain stores, etc. That can all suck it, Imma do whatever I want.

Or, what she said. LOL
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    I don't plan on it....I've never wore a full piece and I have NO intention of starting :bigsmile:
  • aceofspades69
    aceofspades69 Posts: 159
    Options
    If you got it flaunt it...if you don't...put it away!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    If you've got it, ROCK it
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    You won't catch me in one but I'm fine with someone that looks good in one wearing it at any age. However, if I'm wanting to pull out the brain and eye bleach you might want to give it a pass.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    IMO as long as you have a bikini body = no stretch marks, sagging skin, or fat rolls go for it, but I do think ppl need to be mindful of other ppl when dressing...like before u leave the house take a good look in the mirror and make sure u dress for your body type bc we really don't need to see all your flaws. *Not u specifically just ppl in general. It's a common courtesy that ppl around here dnt understand. >_<

Wait, it's "common courtesy" to consider judgmental d-bags before getting dressed?

Sorry, no.

Also, a body devoid of stretch marks, sagging skin, and fat roll has probably been air brushed.
  • abrandnewme18
    abrandnewme18 Posts: 305
    Options
    IMO as long as you have a bikini body = no stretch marks, sagging skin, or fat rolls go for it, but I do think ppl need to be mindful of other ppl when dressing...like before u leave the house take a good look in the mirror and make sure u dress for your body type bc we really don't need to see all your flaws. *Not u specifically just ppl in general. It's a common courtesy that ppl around here dnt understand. >_<

I have stretch marks. Most people do. When I get to my goal weight I'll have a nice toned body but I'll still have stretch marks. Are they really that bad?
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    This thread needs pictures
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    This thread needs pictures

Still lurking about I see...

I thought you preferred brown M&Ms?
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

I have stretch marks. Most people do. When I get to my goal weight I'll have a nice toned body but I'll still have stretch marks. Are they really that bad?

No they're not that bad, wear what you want to!!
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options

I don't even know how to process this comment...
  • SheriKCourtney
    Options
    not a good answer!
  • FiftyandGettingBetter
    FiftyandGettingBetter Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Well I used to say no. But after this last cruise I went on and saw old AND young ladies that had NO business wearing a bikini. I think it comes down to if you have the body (not THINK) then sure. Beside I don't think Depends has a bikini swimsuit line. lol Ouch that even hurt to type, someone please pass the brain bleach.
  • run_way
    run_way Posts: 220
    Options

I've got stretch marks and some sagging skin from my pregnancy last summer - I plan on living in a bikini pretty much anytime I'm not at work this summer and rockin it!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Well I used to say no. But after this last cruise I went on and saw old AND young ladies that had NO business wearing a bikini. I think it comes down to if you have the body (not THINK) then sure. Beside I don't think Depends has a bikini swimsuit line. lol Ouch that even hurt to type, someone please pass the brain bleach.

:laugh:

Sounds like your delicate sensibilities were offended. Stop believing you have ANY business telling other people what to wear based on YOUR standards of attractiveness. The thread was about AGE.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    The real common courtesy might have been you not choosing to post this.

Dress for yourself, don't worry about what others thing. If you don't want to see some less than supermodel(which is basically all you have left room for with your restrictions) then don't look.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I wear what I want, when I want, and how I want..I'm nearly 44 and dress like a biker chick..and I rock it:wink: