Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    old-lady-.jpg

Boom. There it is.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    480900_451243814958361_1530752660_n.jpg

I wish I had the ba*ls to wear a bikini but I do love this!

This is awesome I laughed so hard !!!
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!

No one wants to see this.

stock-photo-skeleton-in-a-bikini-54428527.jpg

Dafuq has this got to do with age? :laugh:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    You can wear a bikini for as long as you feel comfortable wearing one.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Just as long as it fits, and you're comfortable, the size and age of the wearer do not matter!

And one can argue that even the fit of the swimsuit is irrelevant, but I think people just feel better and are more comfortable when they choose articles that fit (i.e. not falling off or, conversely, cutting into the person).
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    Rock it as long as you've got the body! Helen Mirren, anybody?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlbt6SVf-H6wTO369PZ8NnXUgvwTsuqZy5patiGLeTCTgVTqqn

Came here to post this!
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Tosca Reno is 53 and looks amazing same for Lisa Rinna - 49
  • ainsleybtown
    ainsleybtown Posts: 484
    Options
    nope.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    My mom rocked a bikini until she was in her early 50's!!

I might once I get to goal but would definitely go with the higher waisted vintage/retro look. My stomach wil never recover from the years of being obese and yo-yo dieting enough for me to show in a regular bikini but I could see myself wearing one of those. I've been thinking about something like that since Sara Rue did her Jenny Craig bikini commercials, actually:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/04/sara-rue-shows-off-new-bod-in-bathing-suit/1
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    not if you look good in it!
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    As long as you have a body to rock it sure , age makes no difference there are some 40 yrs olds who have great bikini bodies and some 20 yr olds who should not be wearing bikinis.

^^ This

No, not this at all.

People can wear what they want, regardless of their age, and guess what? Regardless of how YOU think they look in it. Very uncool posts.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I'm in big trouble if there is a socially acceptable cut off date. I still wear bikinis. And I have no plans of stopping any time soon.
  • RoadsterZ
    RoadsterZ Posts: 434
    Options
    You go girl!!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Yes , my mother-in-law, she is 64, very pretty, but not in bikini.
    lol that made me have a horrible image of my MIL if she wore a bikini..:laugh: :laugh:
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    I refuse to let my body get too old for a bikini. :flowerforyou:
  • badjuju775
    badjuju775 Posts: 47
    Options
    I think it depends on the person and how they feel about themselves. I have NEVER been a bikini person and NEVER will be no matter if I'm fat or skinny!!!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Yes , my mother-in-law, she is 64, very pretty, but not in bikini.
    lol that made me have a horrible image of my MIL if she wore a bikini..:laugh: :laugh:

Gasp! :noway:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    My Nana takes her wig off when she's drunk...

LMAO!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I have stretch marks from my crotch to my rib cage. And you know what? I'm tired of hiding them. What right does anyone have to look with disdain on what motherhood did to my body?! I'm wearing the damn bikini. :smokin:
    I read this on a Facebook post. "You are a tiger who earned her stripes." Your post is an inspiration to me? Thanks
    I wear a two piece every year, I have had stretch marks due to child birth since the age of 19 after baby #2 in January they aren't any better. I will still wear a two piece. I am hot to me, who gives a flunk what some 18 year old (or lucky 40 year old with genetics that didn't give her stretch marks) thinks. And to all you men? You don't like me don't look at me.

I will be this way the rest of my life.
    942560_10151602824995932_794756648_n.jpg
  • AlexThreeClaw
    AlexThreeClaw Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You're never too old to wear a bikini. Doesn't matter how old you are, or what you look like. Big, small, hairy, scarred, the only opinion that counts is your own. If you're comfortable in it, wear it, rock it! Go naked if you like (and local laws allow). We're all gonna get a little wrinkled some day and trying to hide from that fact isn't doing anyone any favours.