MFP changed my life

Options

Replies

• SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all counts and thanks for sharing. I'm quite cynical too when it comes to the whole "love" thing, but your story made me smile. There are some nice ones out there after all. I hope you have a very happy and rewarding life together.
  • QuinceyBethx3
    Options
    This made my heart melt, what a beautiful couple!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    that was really lovely!
  • TT64
    TT64 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Tears filled my eyes as I read your story, and I want to thank you so much for sharing both your struggles and your joys! I LOVE MFP, and the wonderful friends I have met here, but after reading this, I am convinced we are all here, together, for a reason. I have strong faith, and I believe Tim truly is your angel. Some think angels are only spiritual beings, but God places certain people in our paths to show us what true, real love is. TIm was destined to be your "angel" long before you met him. I am so happy for you to have found such a man. You are blessed to have each other, and with his love and support, you can overcome anything, even the struggles you are facing now. I love your story, and I wish you both all the love, happiness and good health a couple could have!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Such an amazing story to read, thanks for sharing. Best of luck healing.
  • jackiecamarena
    jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    This is so amazing. :heart:
  • krawl78
    krawl78 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    That's incredible! Congrats to both of you!!
  • healthyKYgirl
    healthyKYgirl Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    :cry: That's so touching! I am just floored by both your stories and love. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! :love:
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Omg, your story is really inspiring and beautiful. Now that is what I call a true success story beyond just physical goals. This is what makes us human, what true strength is like. I wish both of you all the best in your future endeavours
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You guys both look amazing!!!

I'm so glad that you have found someone who truly makes you happy, I think everyone deserves that! :) I found my man at a Mcdonalds lol, so yeah when you are least looking that's when you'll find happiness :D

Don't give up! Obviously Tim is in for the long haul and with his love and support you WILL recover from this unfortunate event! Best of luck to you both :)
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that. I love that you didn't sanitize the ups and downs. You are incredibly successful!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    You inspired yourself to make a change.
    You single handedly lost all the weight on your own, It was your body that did the work.
    Your mind that made the switch.

Rejoice in what YOU have done for YOU..
  • skinnylynnie74
    skinnylynnie74 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    *sniffle*
  • mikeandashgrossbrechtfeldt
    Options
    thanks for the inspiration
  • freebirdjones
    freebirdjones Posts: 237
    Options
    Such a great post <3
  • brantleysbaby
    Options
    Amazing story! Thank you for sharing and sooo happy for you!!
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most amazing success stories I've read! Thanks so much for sharing your story :flowerforyou:
  • Marlenelin
    Marlenelin Posts: 4
    Options
    What a wonderful story. You are quite an inspiration. Congratulations!!!!! My husband, who is a marathon runner, also suffers from spinal stenosis, so I know how painful it can be. There were some days he had to crawl out of bed on all fours. Thankfully though the stenosis prevented him from running the Boston Marathon this year. He is all of 128 lbs. Me, I am another story. I am a mess. at 5 ft. I am 200 lbs and diabetic. I'm supposed to be controlling with diet and exercise but not very successful at it. My mother and brother both died in their 60's of heart disease and diabetes. I will be 62 next week. I want to lose at least 50 lbs. Can I do this? I need strength. Thanks Marlene
  • PReiss828
    PReiss828 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This was such an awesome story!!! Thank you so very much for sharing and blessings to both of you as you continue on your journey! I think you found a keeper:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!