MFP changed my life

Options

Replies

• LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    This is a story that needs to be a movie! Who do you think should play you and Tim?
  • yaneyda
    yaneyda Posts: 1
    Options
    Can I cry now? Or should I run to my room and do so?
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Awesome success, congrats!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    What a great story. Congrats to you both.
  • meidie1980
    meidie1980 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    :heart: true love :heart: all the happynes in the world to both of you :flowerforyou:
  • gettinfitaus
    gettinfitaus Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    This post should come with a side of kleenex. :frown: Congratulations on both your hard work, finding each other, supporting each other and loving each other anyway good times and bad. Thank you for sharing! :flowerforyou: You both look amazing ta'boot and the love shows in your last picture. :heart:

^^^^ This. Lovely story thank you for sharing.
  • rosek2013
    rosek2013 Posts: 2
    Options
    Happy for you, congratulations to both of you! I also wish you a speedy recovery!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great story! Feel better soon!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful story, congratulations to the both of you and I wish you a very speedy recovery, I know that you will be back to your self again and we will be reading a post on how you got through your struggle with surgery and are back to your healthy fit ways!
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Awesome story, superb. Best of luck in the future.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • musicrocks133
    musicrocks133 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You seriously need to to put "WARNING YOU WILL NEED A KLEENEX". You have a beautiful story and I am so happy for you an him that you met and that you are helping each other with your goals.
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing and beautiful human being that I love with all my heart. Thank you for being so caring, sweet, and loving to me.

You make me feel soooo loved and appreciated. I wish I was half as good at showing you how valued you are!

You're on the road to recovery my love, and you will get there! Just know that I'm always going to be right beside you on that road holding your hand and cheering on each step.

I love you Principessa! :-*
  • jbaker436
    jbaker436 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! Hope you're feeling better soon. :flowerforyou:
  • splitdog79
    splitdog79 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That's really sweet. I'm glad things have worked out so well.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    cory! you brought a tear to my eye.

i love your love story with tim. i love who you are as a person. i love your success and your determination in the face of adversity. i love your openness with your struggle. i love that you have always been my hero on MFP. i love how good of a friend you are.

you are beautiful.

*hugs and warm, positive vibes for your recovery so you can come back stronger than ever*

love,
    laura
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    This is a beautiful story and I'm so happy you found love after all these years of struggle and difficulty you've been through. You deserve to feel all these wonderful things and I wish you the speediest recovery.
  • JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    15619761.jpg

This is truly so wonderful. Congrats!
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    EAT THAT all you thread-makers that say this is support and not a dating site. :D
  • samsteve2012
    samsteve2012 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    wow amazing story congratulations to you both, you should both be very proud of what you have achieved, wishing you a great future :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!