MFP changed my life

Options

Replies

• scwilson38
    scwilson38 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Oh what an amazing story! You have a wonderful partner! He is a keeper!! Good Luck on your continuing journey. I will be praying for a speedy recovery!!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    :sad:

Such a beautiful post. Thank you for sharing.

p.s. keep your head up. There is light at the end of the tunnel. I promise.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    My Mother had this surgery. You're only four weeks out from surgery, it's going to take time. Your spinal cord is the mainframe of your body. I wish you well.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Cory, you have and will continue to amaze me with what you have been through and are currently going through. I am so happy that you have found someone as amazing as Tim, you deserve it. Even though we are no longer friends on here I wish you well, and a hopefully fairly speedy recovery.

Continue being amazing :smile:
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    What a great story, Kudos to both of you for staying resilient and pushing through!!! Thank you for sharing.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    EAT THAT all you thread-makers that say this is support and not a dating site. :D

Ok, this made me laugh obnoxiously loud.
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story.......... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story. Truly inspirational. I think there is some dust in my eyes... ah who am I kidding? You have me in tears. :flowerforyou:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    You are fantastic and it is an honor to be your friend.
  • AlliBarlik
    AlliBarlik Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    This post should come with a side of kleenex. :frown: Congratulations on both your hard work, finding each other, supporting each other and loving each other anyway good times and bad. Thank you for sharing! :flowerforyou: You both look amazing ta'boot and the love shows in your last picture. :heart:

I agree!! Couldn't express my thoughts better!
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    WOW! You both are my MFP heros. Tim, what a role model of what a Man is supposed to be like. Congratulations to both of you.
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    :heart: What a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing! You both look amazing :heart:
  • 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Awwwwwww so sweet I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    I am a sucker for a good love story.

This is a GREAT love story.

Congrats to both of you. You make a wonderful couple!
  • TorrizzleWillSizzle
    TorrizzleWillSizzle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    OMG this brought tears to my eyes <3 just amazing! both you of and your love for him is so obvious from this post! I wiah you the best of luck and many years to come! Happy Mothers Day too!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    This is beautiful!!! I miss seeing you around here. Best of luck to both of you! :heart:
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I love it when a plan comes together.
  • babynun
    babynun Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    What a great story! You both have persevered through life’s rough spots and found each other. Love it!
  • TallGlassOfQuirky
    TallGlassOfQuirky Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing and beautiful human being that I love with all my heart. Thank you for being so caring, sweet, and loving to me.

You make me feel soooo loved and appreciated. I wish I was half as good at showing you how valued you are!

You're on the road to recovery my love, and you will get there! Just know that I'm always going to be right beside you on that road holding your hand and cheering on each step.

I love you Principessa! :-*
    Do you want to start a "who loves the other more" war? I would totally win, because you deserve it more than I do. :heart:

To all of the people who have responded -

Thank you for letting me share our love story and our success stories. Thank you for cheering for us and thank you for your encouragement and well wishes for our relationship, our continued fitness, and my recovery.

I said in my OP that the best thing about MFP is the community, and all of the support you (the amazing people who are a part of this site) have shown further proves my point.
  • Losingthedamnweight
    Losingthedamnweight Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Wow. That really got me in the feels. Great story. Move over eharmony. Fitness pal knows how to matchmake!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!