• PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    But where are your boobies!!!

Men have "Moobs" not Boobs :tongue:
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    So you came up with this lame story to find women that actually want men on your list.

Well played

Man,
    This website is "fitness and weight lose", this is not a night club or hotel to be keen to have women as friends,,,,,,,
    Really some people are really sick

Again, well played.
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    So you came up with this lame story to find women that actually want men on your list.

Well played

Man,
    This website is "fitness and weight lose", this is not a night club or hotel to be keen to have women as friends,,,,,,,

Again, well played.

OK
    I am here not to lose weight , I am here to have ladies to for dating and relationships and this post was a fake story just to have more ladies and more relationships. are you happy now ????
    leave me please......
  • BonnieFife
    BonnieFife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Sorry I will delete you because I don't add males, and I thought you are a female and that man in the photo is your husband, and you put his photo because you love him.
    [/quote]

:laugh: oddball
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Why would people only want women I don't get it lol, I say share the love around ????

You obviously haven't seen some of the pms I've gotten. I just recently decided not to accept male friends for this reason. I'm here to get healthy, not hear in graphic detail what some guy is doing with my profile pic. Most guys are kind and respectful, but this is easier than trying to weed out the freaks...

I've never had that problem.... maybe it's my choice of profile pic that scares them off lol :p (though IMO people should be able to have pics of themselves in their profile without getting perved on)

I think it's a bit unfair to exclude 50% of the population of the planet on account of a tiny number of pervs. It's possible if you've had several similar pms like this, that it was all the same person, who got banned each time then came back to stalk the same women... IMO reporting is important because then mods can spot patterns and deal with them accordingly. I know from comments made on my friends list that there are users who get banned for this kind of behaviour then return under new IDs to do similar things. It probably makes it look like there are several men doing this kind of thing, but it's likely the same one or two coming back

Additionally, after receiving a friend request from a man, you could always ask the women on you friends list if they know him... there are lots of extremely supportive and knowledgable men on this site.
  • Orient_Charm
    Options

Well played

Man,
    Sicker yet? They thought you were in a loving relationship with your husband and they only wanted to add you more. :grumble:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

Well played

Man,

Again, well played.

OK
    I am here not to lose weight , I am here to have ladies to for dating and relationships and this post was a fake story just to have more ladies and more relationships. are you happy now ????
    leave me please......

Why so sensitive ? You are not gonna last in the forums much long if you keep getting butthurt
  • indigo_rose
    indigo_rose Posts: 250
    Options
    Wait, so you aren't female?

Edit: Also, disregard the PM I sent you with pictures.

Lol!!!
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

Well played

Man,

Again, well played.

OK
    leave me please......

I am the flirt police and it is my job to investigate these lame & pathetic attempts to meet girls. Get some game so you don't look so desperate next time
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

Well played

Man,

Again, well played.

OK
    leave me please......

I am the flirt police and it is my job to investigate these lame & pathetic attempts to meet girls. Get some game so you don't look so desperate next time
    True! Next time try something like- i want to inspire my sister to start weight lifting.She is scared she would get bulky so please message me your progress pictures(splly butts and thighs cuz those are her weak areas) so i can motivate her to start liting:wink:
  • Orient_Charm
    Options

Well played

Man,

Again, well played.

OK
    leave me please......

lol,
    So arrest me........I think a lot of my ex- female friends could be happy to know about you before......
    Even I got very big and sill game but still looking desperate .
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Sometimes someone will message me about weight loss stuff and I assume it is a girl so I answer but I tell them things about breast size and hormones.... I know I should probably go look at the profile before I respond. :embarassed:
  • Orient_Charm
    Options
    Sometimes someone will message me about weight loss stuff and I assume it is a girl so I answer but I tell them things about breast size and hormones.... I know I should probably go look at the profile before I respond. :embarassed:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

By the way,
    Great job for your weight loss.....
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Here's how I see it. If a person keeps their profile private, then it means they're very picky about who they add as their friends and they don't want just anyone seeing their profile. That's why as I said I usually don't bother sending FRs to such people. If their profiles are private, then it means they don't want us to know them. And if a person doesn't want you to know them, why force it?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm really a male, I just pose as a woman, just shh don't tell my husband.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Here's how I see it. If a person keeps their profile private, then it means they're very picky about who they add as their friends and they don't want just anyone seeing their profile. That's why as I said I usually don't bother sending FRs to such people. If their profiles are private, then it means they don't want us to know them. And if a person doesn't want you to know them, why force it?

Yeah I agree I actually don't know how to privatize my profile but I honestly wouldn't? It's a support network not a dating website? You shouldn't have anything on there you don't want people to see right??
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options

Yeah I agree I actually don't know how to privatize my profile but I honestly wouldn't? It's a support network not a dating website? You shouldn't have anything on there you don't want people to see right??

I'm with you on that one. I honestly don't know why people make their profiles private. I understand it's their choice and their right and I respect that, but as you so rightly say, MFP is more than just a health and fitness site, it's a support network. As such making your profile private is a decision that at least to me anyway completely defies logic. But then again, you're right. If you have something on your profile that you don't want people to see, then it would make sense for your profile to be private.