Easy at home 46 minute walk (leslie Sansone)

Options
paulbear75
paulbear75 Posts: 44 Member
This is an easy way to burn 389 calories and it's so easy, I've been doing this for about a month and I love it. i posted it below if you're interested Enjoy http://youtu.be/xRScb2l4Z4g

Replies

• debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I have a 3mile of hers with a corded belt at home that is surprisingly a good workout, you get your heart rate up and can improvise to make it harder or easier.
  • jmzz1
    jmzz1 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    This is an easy way to burn 389 calories and it's so easy, I've been doing this for about a month and I love it. i posted it below if you're interested Enjoy http://youtu.be/xRScb2l4Z4g
    Bump
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    She does a five mile walk too which has you jogging for two minutes at the end of each mile. Free on Youtube.
  • SweetPea12013
    Options
    Awesome!! Thanks for sharing :)
  • paulbear75
    Options
    OH thanks for the info if you have that link I would love to try that one. Cheers and have a healthy day
  • Lavidarachel
    Lavidarachel Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love them too! A US friend has the DVDs, which is how I found out about them, but I just use the ones on Youtube.

Rachel
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Jessica Smith has a new walking DVD, it might not be "free" yet, but the second half of it, is a power walk that beats any I've done...I was sweating and a little red in the face (like my old gym experience) She incorporates for advanced, fast intervals with cool down over and over, you can jog, kick, jumping jacks, etc. or do a lesser version but it really gets your heart pumping. She doesn't have this power walk on youtube yet, the version there is not as intense. It was worth the money for the DVD for the second half on days when I get home late and can't go outside. I rotate it with others.
    This is a clip, the power walk sample is toward the middle.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0roqDZb1B0

I love Lesley but she is usually a little calmer and this was a nice change.
  • paulbear75
    Options
    Thank you so much for the 5 mile walk, I tried it yesterday and I think it's going to be my new favorite. Cheers paul
  • stark71
    stark71 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the information and definitely going to give it a go :-)
  • paulbear75
    Options
    You'll love it and you'll have so much energy afterwards, Let us all know how the workout worked for you cheers
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I had the biggest loser one and it was so doggone boring. While Bob Harper is a nice piece of eye candy, he is the most hard to take instructor. I think I'm going to do this walk you posted for my nap time workout.
  • blibby33
    blibby33 Posts: 53
    Options
    bump
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I have discovered Lesley as well just recently and enjoy her workout - what did you log it as to get those amount of cals?? I just logged it as walking for 4mph for 45 mins which is 199 cals :)
  • Pamela_in_Progress
    Pamela_in_Progress Posts: 197 Member
    Options

Thanks! I'm going to try this one today! :happy:
  • sammyjbray
    sammyjbray Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Looks good!
  • nolongerXXL
    nolongerXXL Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have discovered Lesley as well just recently and enjoy her workout - what did you log it as to get those amount of cals?? I just logged it as walking for 4mph for 45 mins which is 199 cals :)

I asked this last week, I was doing the 5 mile with "boosts" (jogging) and a few people said it fell more under low impact aerobics.

Love Leslie Sansone's videos, she is very cheery and keep me motivated. I knocked out her 2 mile express last night after I didn't get in a full workout earlier. I also do the free ones on Youtube.

Also, you can modify the steps some to make them more challenging, if you want.
  • nolongerXXL
    nolongerXXL Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Jessica Smith has a new walking DVD, it might not be "free" yet, but the second half of it, is a power walk that beats any I've done...I was sweating and a little red in the face (like my old gym experience) She incorporates for advanced, fast intervals with cool down over and over, you can jog, kick, jumping jacks, etc. or do a lesser version but it really gets your heart pumping. She doesn't have this power walk on youtube yet, the version there is not as intense. It was worth the money for the DVD for the second half on days when I get home late and can't go outside. I rotate it with others.
    This is a clip, the power walk sample is toward the middle.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0roqDZb1B0

I love Lesley but she is usually a little calmer and this was a nice change.

I just found her workout videos, I haven't tried them I don't think yet. I saved a few to my favorites on Youtube, so I can remember to try them!!!
  • auburnlady78
    auburnlady78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Love Leslie Sansone 2 mile walk I have been doing that for almost 6 weeks now!! I really love this work out I can tell a big difference just in 6 weeks... So I do recommend her if your trying to get a good walk started and if your just now starting out go with her 1 mile walk it 4 easy steps, I have bad knees and it doesn't hurt me to do these easy steps!! You can find her on YouTube also!

Good Luck :wink:
  • paulbear75
    Options
    She mentioned at a fitness conference that the 3 mile 46 min walk /aerobic exercise burns about 389 calories.
  • dawnsjourney
    dawnsjourney Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I walk with Leslie everyday. I do between 2-5 miles a day and use weights or the stretchie bands. I've lost 64 lbs and tons of inches! I love Leslie Sansone!