DO NOT ENTER

Options

Replies

• jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    OK.........the doors and windows are now set up. All that try to enter will be frozen in place for 5 minutes and then awaken with no knowledge of anything. If anyone enters then you, my minion, are to take all there money. The rest of the time they are frozen is completly up to you. You may keep .002%. I will be back for my money later. Get the job done in silence.

taking-money.png?t=20111230221220
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    ...................... (money).............................................shhhhhh give me your money!! empties wallets and purses while everyone is frozen :tongue: ......................................
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    _RaophMfisnIPddvrvOEvDl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ

HEY!!!...............No one is supposed to see the inside. Get out of here.

Hey, that's MY ready room! How did you get this picture!
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    reminds me of the old geico (I think it was) do not push the red button commercials.
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    *Streaks through*
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    shh Jennifer you are supposed to be frozen, not sure whats going on here but you need to hand over your money!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jenny, lovely streaking, but now i have you captive, the master needs any money you have! :laugh: :laugh:
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    Options
    shh Jennifer you are supposed to be frozen, not sure whats going on here but you need to hand over your money!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jenny, lovely streaking, but now i have you captive, the master needs any money you have! :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry, no pockets!
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    reminds me of the old geico (I think it was) do not push the red button commercials.

lonlb - hand over the wallet, geez i hope you have money this gig is not worth the pittance im gonna be paid, but i must do what the boss says :wink:
  • jdad1
    Options

Sorry, no pockets!

I assure you.......there are pockets. Now keep getting me my money. Good work.
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    Options

Sorry, no pockets!

I work in a prison......I assure you.......there are pockets. Now keep getting me my money. Good work.

Yes sir..., sorry sir... right away sir * backs away slowly*
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    You just cannot say do not enter and expect a girl not to enter.. that's like putting a plate of double choc fudge brownies on a table and a sign saying Do not eat. Yeh like that is gonna happen! hehehe
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    lexa do you not realise its a trap, now I have to take your purse and empty it of all the money. Look just stand over there against the door, good girl now you cant resist because you are frozen. Your evil plan is working boss, this one is loaded!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • jdad1
    Options
    You just cannot say do not enter and expect a girl not to enter.. that's like putting a plate of double choc fudge brownies on a table and a sign saying Do not eat. Yeh like that is gonna happen! hehehe

DO NOT EAT..............

903364.jpeg
  • jdad1
    Options
    So many falling into our hands. So much money. BOO YEAH....
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    HEHEHE LOVE this!!
  • stormygirl_82
    Options
    boo
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    lexa do you not realise its a trap, now I have to take your purse and empty it of all the money. Look just stand over there against the door, good girl now you cant resist because you are frozen. Your evil plan is working boss, this one is loaded!!:laugh: :laugh:

hahaha yes loaded with old receipts and maxed out cards rofl you have them now you can pay them hahaha
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    Its like catching flies with honey, they are all drawn in by the do not enter!! So easy, we are gonna be rich but I want a bigger cut $20 isnt gonna do much you know!!
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options

hahaha yes loaded with old receipts and maxed out cards rofl you have them now you can pay them hahaha

no I only except cash sorry, I found your secret hiding spot nice $500 in there thankyou very much :laugh: :laugh:
  • jdad1
    Options
    You will receive what is given. What is given grows with the reward taken. Perhaps you are getting near to .07%. Keep it up. I have to pay for the trap you know.....jechhhhhh