DO NOT ENTER

Options

Replies

• JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    woohoo its gets better, these space cadets are just filing in like there is something free being given away, what they dont realise is we are wiping their memories as well so they wont even know we were here. :devil: :devil:

Yes, Yes, totally a space cadet. Please do with me what you will. Do you'se have me some treats and goodies???
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    ha ha ..... I stepped in and out again and now I'm back. All my money is now hidden in a "safe" place. I also returned with my special rebel powers. BEWARE.........

:laugh: :laugh: you have been disarmed Miss, your powers are useless here!! Silly girl why would you put a radio tracker with your money, lead me straight to it., Ill take the robot dog in case its a trap!!
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    woohoo its gets better, these space cadets are just filing in like there is something free being given away, what they dont realise is we are wiping their memories as well so they wont even know we were here. :devil: :devil:

Yes, Yes, totally a space cadet. Please do with me what you will. Do you'se have me some treats and goodies???

hmm you dont look like a space cadet young lady, I might keep you up here and fill you with treats just to keep me amused until the boss returns.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    ha ha ..... I stepped in and out again and now I'm back. All my money is now hidden in a "safe" place. I also returned with my special rebel powers. BEWARE.........

:laugh: :laugh: you have been disarmed Miss, your powers are useless here!! Silly girl why would you put a radio tracker with your money, lead me straight to it., Ill take the robot dog in case its a trap!!

Check that money carefully. Look closely. Closer. Aha now you can surely see it's Monopoly money. And I already own Boardwalk and Park Place and have huge hotels, so be careful when you try to get past me.
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I had to leave to rent a moving truck for all the money. I am back now. So now we have space cadets wanting treats hiding in the cupbourds huh. jeschhhhhh.........i leave you alone for 5 minutes.
  • jdad1
    Options

Check that money carefully. Look closely. Closer. Aha now you can surely see it's Monopoly money. And I already own Boardwalk and Park Place and have huge hotels, so be careful when you try to get past me.

I think the brainwash medicine is getting to this one. She thinks the boatload of money we got from her is monoploy money. Just give her the actuel monopoly money from our monopoly game and she will believe we are returning her lost purse. Problem solved.
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    not hiding boss, he was locked in there because I dont trust him, he looks like a spy through and through. The girl is just an amusement for a little while I needed some company, she had no money though and was looking all sweet and innocent like,
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options

I think the brainwash medicine is getting to this one. She thinks the boatload of money we got from her is monoploy money. Just give her the actuel monopoly money from our monopoly game and she will believe we are returning her lost purse. Problem solved.

See and that is why you are the boss!! :laugh:
  • dakitten2
    Options

Aha! She speaks with forked tongue. I have no brain!
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: its ok sweety the men in white coats will pick you up outside ok, just go with them they are friendly I promise!!
  • jdad1
    Options
    Such a good little minion........

Time for night night now. We can have the robots do the stealing on auto pilot for a bit. Break is well earned.

amd_sleeping-in-money.jpg
  • dakitten2
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: its ok sweety the men in white coats will pick you up outside ok, just go with them they are friendly I promise!!

Sneaks quietly out the door, be beware I SHALL return!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mbep5j1yd11rym68yo1_500.gif
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Y'all are all little rebels aren't you?? I like it....
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    I can't resist a locked door!

Where's my screwdriver?

Screwdriver as in 'sonic screwdriver'? If you're not a Doctor Who fan, you'll have no idea what I'm saying.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options
    tumblr_inline_min3erlUty1qz4rgp.gif
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options
    Y'all are all little rebels aren't you?? I like it....

Yes
    tumblr_mm0wg2PIx81qhub34o1_500.gif

tumblr_mfct128Syn1qft49to1_500.gif
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    Such a good little minion........

Time for night night now. We can have the robots do the stealing on auto pilot for a bit. Break is well earned.

amd_sleeping-in-money.jpg

move over I want to lay down too and feel all that money :wink:
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Would you like to know what bothers me? :smile: :smile:

I didn't think so!
  • MrsLarCat
    MrsLarCat Posts: 118
    Options
    *Uses cloak of invisibility to enter through the wall, then reveals self in a poof of sparkle and glitter*

Exclaims, "Minions, *cough* take me *hack* to your leader!"

*Vomits up a bit of glitter and recomposes self*

Mumbles to self, "Next time, less glitter."

*The minions look on in fear at my high tech weapon arms, little do they know this is stolen CIA technology*

m7gwh2.jpg