DO NOT ENTER

Options

Replies

• xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    lexa do you not realise its a trap, now I have to take your purse and empty it of all the money. Look just stand over there against the door, good girl now you cant resist because you are frozen. Your evil plan is working boss, this one is loaded!!:laugh: :laugh:

hahaha yes loaded with old receipts and maxed out cards rofl you have them now you can pay them hahaha

no I only except cash sorry, I found your secret hiding spot nice $500 in there thankyou very much :laugh: :laugh:

Cut me in and I will lure my whole friends list in here rofl its only 60ish but hey 20 x 60 = 1200/2 = 600 each, think of the night out we could have! hahah
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Don't tell me what to do. I don't like rules. I make up my own.
    Like-A-Boss.gif
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    ^^^ Another victim.......:glasses:

And

You can't talk xLexa. You are frozen. Get her money and lets keep moving. Only sparkle and one other (named after a state) get a cut of the dough.
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    You can't talk xLexa. You are frozen. Get her money and lets keep moving. Only sparkle and one other (named after a state) get a cut of the dough.

mumblemumblegrfffhrmphgrrrrr
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    you need to prove yourself to become a minion Lexa :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Do you really expect me not to enter? After all as a kid, I was the one that unwrapped the Xmas presents and rewrapped them before Xmas! The rebel in me still exists!
  • jdad1
    Options
    ^^^^....rebal that steals.....JACKPOT
  • FitnessCharl
    FitnessCharl Posts: 166
    Options
    There's no forbidden fruit in here...
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    Do you really expect me not to enter? After all as a kid, I was the one that unwrapped the Xmas presents and rewrapped them before Xmas! The rebel in me still exists!

BINGO!!! she has to be loaded, damn get in near the window please so you can be frozen. Ill empty every pocket I can honestly find and check her backpack too, theres got to be thousands of dollars in here, heck what did you do rob the local bank?
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options

Did you remember to bring your towel?

What is the answer anyways?

I smell pi.
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options

Did you remember to bring your towel?

What is the answer anyways?

I smell pi.

shhh or I'll lock you in the cupboard, you are a spy arent you?
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    FINE! I can take a hint!

tumblr_inline_mfpe1kzyUp1ro2d43.gif

tumblr_mji2hgBSMM1r5ljcso1_400.gif

tumblr_m9uusrfc901rzz3r3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lque54LORT1qiwvco.gif
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Lol at the dog
  • jdad1
    Options
    With this much money i think i may up your cut to a full 3%. Congrats minion........
  • jdad1
    Options
    ispi135043.jpg
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    woohoo its gets better, these space cadets are just filing in like there is something free being given away, what they dont realise is we are wiping their memories as well so they wont even know we were here. :devil: :devil:
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    woohoo its gets better, these space cadets are just filing in like there is something free being given away, what they dont realise is we are wiping their memories as well so they wont even know we were here. :devil: :devil:

Take us to your leader. Don't accidentally the whole thing.
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    ispi135043.jpg

you look dashing in black and white stripes boss :wink: :laugh:
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    ha ha ..... I stepped in and out again and now I'm back. All my money is now hidden in a "safe" place. I also returned with my special rebel powers. BEWARE.........
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options

Take us to your leader. Don't accidentally the whole thing.

in the cupboard with you, oh and here put this funny little hat on, you will look adorable I promise. Leader what leader? I know nothing except you seem to like crawling in that cupboard. Is that your game of choice at home?