Skinny Wed Challenge!

Options
13»

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Doubled my bike ride today and was under calorie goal. Also drank tons of water. See you on Skinny Saturday! :bigsmile:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Ok even with the 2 cookies this morning at work I am still under my calories for the day! Yay ME! I took 2 walks, went to my Zumba class & then I even did some dancing after dinner in front of my tv watching IDOL! Got my sweat on today! :bigsmile:

Love Love Love the Skinny Wed Challenge! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Skinny Wednesday went well here today! Didn't double my exercise, but I did double my water intake and exercised some serious willpower!

I ALSO ordered the 30 Day Shred and a Polar F6 HRM (thanks for the inspiration, Sebastiansmommy!) and some hand weights. Toned up body, here I come!

See you all on Saturday for the SSC :):flowerforyou:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    OK I jumped on the scale this morning, even though its not my weigh in day, but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Skinny Wed Challenge! I lost 0.4 lbs since yesterday! WHOO HOO!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Love the Skinny Wed Challenge!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Thats great news kintegra!!!! Way to go :):)
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Okay, I know it's Thursday but I double up my water and reps yesterday and it felt good!
  • skywalker
    Options
    Skinny Wednesday went well here today! Didn't double my exercise, but I did double my water intake and exercised some serious willpower!

I ALSO ordered the 30 Day Shred and a Polar F6 HRM (thanks for the inspiration, Sebastiansmommy!) and some hand weights. Toned up body, here I come!

See you all on Saturday for the SSC :):flowerforyou:

Good for you lex! Maybe I'll join you in the Shred. I did it faithfully back in September and October. Didn't see a big loss on the scale, but lost inches everywhere. :happy:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Thats great news kintegra!!!! Way to go :):)
    Ditto!!! :drinker: