I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Options
mrzguty
mrzguty Posts: 2 Member
Weight loss has always been my enemy causing me to dislike myself and everything that I could possible conquer in life. This evil illness has caused me to not want to continue, to be the one who fakes a smile, and above all to not know how to love my husband and daughter. I've always heard if you can't love yourself, you can't love anyone else..so i didnt. (extremely selfish, i've come to realize)
4 years ago I decided to give my life to someone who had been there all along although I never knew it. Someone who promised to love me with this unconditional love.. Who am I to deserve this from you, when I've given you nothing in return?
Before Christ I was a victim of several incidents of sexual abuse, which molded me into not trusting any man AT ALL, which led me into living the life of lust and money by using men, and caused me to become depressed, suicidal and just plain hungry to experiance what true love from someone could feel like
. Now I can say, I AM LOVED! I am free! I am redeemed because the blood shed by my Father has cleansed me! I am a new creation.
now I know what love is and now i can show love and i've also learned that my body is my temple and in order to please my Father with my temple, I need to take care of it. This is where MFP comes in. With dedication, PRAYER and God on my side, I know nothing is impossible. I'm ready to see this spirit of obesity flee in the presence of a true daughter of Christ.
I am a pretty busy woman ( wife,mother, employed, part time studen, FULL TIME PRINCESS OF GOD)...but the Bible tells me there is "time for everything: Ecclesiastes 3:1...... i vowe that with the guidance of God I can conquer and retake my health from the hand of the enemy!!!! This is me, I am a Princess of the King!!!

* Topic Locked *

15. Divisive Topics Are Better Suited For Groups, Not the Main Forums

Replies

• shelbyjane2007
    shelbyjane2007 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Without God I would not be where I am today! I give Him all the glory!
  • nolongerXXL
    nolongerXXL Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Amen! Give the lord your troubles. :heart:
  • HealthyLeeLee
    HealthyLeeLee Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I love Philippians 4:13 :)
  • aNewYear123
    aNewYear123 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Praise God
  • Gianna44
    Gianna44 Posts: 124
    Options
    Welcome - love your attitude and the source of your strength!
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    welcome I likewise love your attitude as well and phillipians 4;13
  • abenardini
    abenardini Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    AMEN!!! Awesome!:heart:
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Amen!
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that! You just lifted me up and I didn't even realize that I needed to be lifted up. GOD is great:heart:
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! God is pretty amazing!
  • Maribabewhich
    Maribabewhich Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Amen! I trust in God without I would have given up long time. I know how u feel when I'm depressed over my weight my poor hubby and kids get the end of the stick. But I've learned to trust and obey cause there's no other way!

I'm gonna add you tougher we can!!!!!
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    As an atheist, I'm guessing I don't belong here. LOL:devil:
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    As an atheist, I'm guessing I don't belong here. LOL:devil:

Actually, this topic is against the MFP community guidelines... Quoting:

"15. Divisive Topics Are Better Suited For Groups, Not the Main Forums

Divisive topics, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion. We reserve the right to move any topic to a relevant public Group which interested members may join if they wish to continue to participate."
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    Oops! :blushing:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that! You just lifted me up and I didn't even realize that I needed to be lifted up. GOD is great:heart:

buddha aint to shabby either, neither is Gaia
  • coozine
    coozine Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Amen, Sister!:happy:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Oops! :blushing:

LMAO we should all bow down to the noodly appendage!!

th_index_zpsc6a3f9f4.jpeg[/URL]
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    AMEN!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Wonderful that you are experiencing freedom and the power to overcome and move forward. This is a must!
  • nicolecassandra
    Options
    Amazing! amen!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!