I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Options

Replies

• Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    LMAO we should all bow down to the noodly appendage!!

th_index_zpsc6a3f9f4.jpeg

RAMEN!

Ramen is NOT what i thought the noodly appendage is???
    [/quote]

Ramen = Amen....well from at least what I was told! I was just agreeing with quoted poster :P
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    In before the lock.
  • GOD is AWESOME, AMAZING, INFINITE, LOVE. HE IS MY ENCOURAGEMENT, MY COURAGE, MY HOPE, MY STRENGTH, MY SALVATION, REDEEMER, FRIEND, CONFIDANT.. GOD is OMNISCIENT, OMNIPRESENT, OMNIPOTENT and without exercising my SPIRITUAL through daily reading of HIS WORD and PRAYER, I could never accomplish the PHYSICAL fitness of life.. HE IS my BREATH, my LIFE.. I cannot PRAY without HIM.. much less function apart from HIM.. HE gives me a mind to choose healthy GOD given foods to fuel my body as HE intended from the beginning of time.. HE IS ENERGIZING, MESMERIZING, so WONDERFUL to me.. I PRAISE HIM MY HEAVENLY FATHER FOR WHO HE IS AND FOR TAKING MY LIFE AS HIS OWN BY WAY OF CALVARY! TO GOD BE THE GLORY IN ALL I SAY AND DO..
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post, please ignore the naysayers. Trust in God! Add me if you would like, I love bonding with other Christians.

That sounds kinky.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Amen! Give the lord your troubles. :heart:

Why not. he gave them to you in the first place. Every day, I hope there's a heaven, because I'm gonna ****-punch that dude when I see him.
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Amen. God has been good to me. Probably much better than I deserve. Thanks for a little pick me up.
  • CarolElaine25
    CarolElaine25 Posts: 102
    Options
    LMAO we should all bow down to the noodly appendage!!

th_index_zpsc6a3f9f4.jpeg

RAMEN!

Ramen is NOT what i thought the noodly appendage is???

LMAO it's spaghetti! but really, you can use what ever pasta you want
    May His Noodly Appendages touch your life.
  • daisydaisy99
    daisydaisy99 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Happy for you!!! God is very interested in us and all our daily and otherwise considered mundane affairs...He that has started this good work in you would complete it in Jesus Name. Cant wait to celebrate you at your goal weight! <3

He is also extremely invested in the outcome of reality television shows - that god is one busy dude (or dudette)!
  • KatGreenGo
    KatGreenGo Posts: 14
    Options
    Your post is amazing! So glad you found Our Lord and Savior! With him anything is possible! Without him I would be dead or still lost in my addiction! Good luck on your journey we are all here for you!!
    ~Kathryn~
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I can do all things through bacon!

ancu1g.jpg
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

Why not. he gave them to you in the first place. Every day, I hope there's a heaven, because I'm gonna ****-punch that dude when I see him.

Only Kratos and Hercules can beat up gods.
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I can do all things through my love of bacon!

ancu1g.jpg

Ohhh I need to look into this religion! I LOVE me some bacon! <3
  • sullus
    Options

Only Kratos and Hercules can beat up gods.

Add me to the Pantheon ....
  • Inittolozeit
    Inittolozeit Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Amen sister! I pray before/during/ and after working out, pray for strength in making the right choices.....God is good!!!!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I can do all things through my love of bacon!

ancu1g.jpg

amen to that sistar!
  • lacrirozi
    lacrirozi Posts: 7
    Options
    NO. JUST NO.
  • EniBee
    EniBee Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Amen! Amen and AMEN!!! That's a memory verse that is gilded with positivity with the knowledge that if Christ is on our side, who can be against us?
  • EmmaJackson130
    EmmaJackson130 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Weight loss has always been my enemy causing me to dislike myself and everything that I could possible conquer in life. This evil illness has caused me to not want to continue, to be the one who fakes a smile, and above all to not know how to love my husband and daughter. I've always heard if you can't love yourself, you can't love anyone else..so i didnt. (extremely selfish, i've come to realize)
    4 years ago I decided to give my life to someone who had been there all along although I never knew it. Someone who promised to love me with this unconditional love.. Who am I to deserve this from you, when I've given you nothing in return?
    Before Christ I was a victim of several incidents of sexual abuse, which molded me into not trusting any man AT ALL, which led me into living the life of lust and money by using men, and caused me to become depressed, suicidal and just plain hungry to experiance what true love from someone could feel like
    . Now I can say, I AM LOVED! I am free! I am redeemed because the blood shed by my Father has cleansed me! I am a new creation.
    now I know what love is and now i can show love and i've also learned that my body is my temple and in order to please my Father with my temple, I need to take care of it. This is where MFP comes in. With dedication, PRAYER and God on my side, I know nothing is impossible. I'm ready to see this spirit of obesity flee in the presence of a true daughter of Christ.
    I am a pretty busy woman ( wife,mother, employed, part time studen, FULL TIME PRINCESS OF GOD)...but the Bible tells me there is "time for everything: Ecclesiastes 3:1...... i vowe that with the guidance of God I can conquer and retake my health from the hand of the enemy!!!! This is me, I am a Princess of the King!!!

I don't normal post my religious opinions but as you've put it out there in the forums.

Firstly I thought Christians believed that humans are created in the image of God so isn't it against God to dislike yourself and the choices he made for you?

Secondly don't Christians believe that God has a plan for all of us, so why did he plan for you to be over weight, seems strange to do that and then give you the strength to over come it. He could have saved you a lot of heart ache and planned for you to be skinny from day one.

Finally attributing what you have done to some invisible chum discredits your hard work. You lost the weight, you changed your life and you deserve a massive well done for that!
  • sullus
    Options
    All things dull and ugly,
    All creatures short and squat,
    All things rude and nasty,
    The Lord God made the lot.
    Each little snake that poisons,
    Each little wasp that stings,
    He made their brutish venom.
    He made their horrid wings.

All things sick and cancerous,
    All evil great and small,
    All things foul and dangerous,
    The Lord God made them all.

Each nasty little hornet,
    Each beastly little squid--
    Who made the spikey urchin?
    Who made the sharks? He did!

All things scabbed and ulcerous,
    All pox both great and small,
    Putrid, foul and gangrenous,
    The Lord God made them all.

Amen.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!