Day after STEAK

Options

Replies

• myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I figured one bad meal

A 16oz T Bone with broccoli could never be classed as a bad meal. It's a terrific meal.

It could only be made better by having trimmed fine green beans with garlic butter and an upgrade to Chateaubriand or Côte de Boeuf in a pinch.

On a serious note don't sweat it (unless you get meat sweats that is...). You will be fine in the next day or so. Just keep with your scheduled programming.
  • choochoobell
    choochoobell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    . This too shall pass.
    ^This
  • weesinglane
    weesinglane Posts: 44
    Options
    The last time I went out for steak... 12 oz steak + side of mashed potatoes + basket of rolls = Food coma. But wait! What did that other table order? A gigantic mountain of ice-cream-brownie-fudge-whipped-cream sundae?!?! BRING. IT.
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I figured one bad meal

A 16oz T Bone with broccoli could never be classed as a bad meal. It's a terrific meal.

It could only be made better by having trimmed fine green beans with garlic butter and an upgrade to Chateaubriand or Côte de Boeuf in a pinch.

On a serious note don't sweat it (unless you get meat sweats that is...). You will be fine in the next day or so. Just keep with your scheduled programming.

Funny you should mention that--steak and trimmed green beans was my dinner on Wednesday! It was a terrific meal indeed. Ribeye is my preference though.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Steak and veggies and you feel bad? That's what I eat when I'm "behaving." Fix your relationship with food.
  • LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I ate a 16 oz Tbone steak lastnight with broccoli, (I know I should have ate 5 oz)... I figured one bad meal with little carbs/sugar wouldnt ruin anything. This morning my tummy is poking out a lot and I feel heavier! How do I correct this?? Fast for 2 days...
    You didn't ruin anything. Your body is probably thanking you. Awesome meal. The only reason to have eaten only 5 oz would be to have 2 more meals just like it. Yum.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Fast for 2 days...

i would say at least 5-6 days.... i mean you ate protein and veg.... TERRIBLE!

it's probably too late for this. i'm certain the OP is already dead
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    It's not a bad meal..protein and veggies...but get back on track and you'll be fine,

And have a big pooh.
  • Hakarn
    Hakarn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Unless there is something seriously wrong with you, 24 hours is the maximum transit time for a meal like that.

As far as I know, it generally takes 48-72 hours for anything you eat to completely pass through your system.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Steak and veggies and you feel bad? That's what I eat when I'm "behaving." Fix your relationship with food.

^^ This. Steak and veggies fit my macros and I love it.
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options

Word.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Word.

yep!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    And have a big pooh.

Good lord!

winniegiant40plush.jpg
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    now i want a steak.
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I would say a starvation diet like a VLCD diet for the next 3 weeks is the only thing.

lulz
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    now i want a steak.

don't forget the broccoli.

and the penance
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I ate a 16 oz Tbone steak lastnight with broccoli, (I know I should have ate 5 oz)... I figured one bad meal with little carbs/sugar wouldnt ruin anything. This morning my tummy is poking out a lot and I feel heavier! How do I correct this?? Fast for 2 days...

Lots of water. Potassium rich foods may help.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Still trying to understand how steak and broccoli is a bad meal?
  • baozytools12
    Options
    gonna grab me a 16oz steak tomorow :D
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Can I just say a lady eating a 16oz steak is hot as hell or am I just weird lol