1 Year Anniversary- at goal - 80lbs gone! *Pics*

Options

Replies

• Katrina75Maxwell
    Options
    You did a wonderful job and I know that it had to be motivation to lose 80lbs. That is my goal weight to lose, me seeing your accomplishment allowed myself to truly believe that anything is possible if you set your mind to it. Great job and Happy early Mother's Day. I've lost 11lbs in the first month of joining, and praying to continue the good work myself.
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    yay!! So happy for you!!! :flowerforyou: :happy: :drinker:
  • Quix82
    Quix82 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • amycgrant
    amycgrant Posts: 5
    Options
    Totally amazing, and so inspirational!
  • mandreaworkout
    mandreaworkout Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats that is true dedication :)
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,708 Member
    Options
    You have such a great shape (love the bathing suit too!) and am happy your shared the photos, they truly show your journey not just on your body, but on your expressions in each picture. You're such an inspiration to all of us! BTW, have to comment that your sweetie looks so in love from the first to the last pic, he obviously loves you a lot no matter how you look!

Congratulations on better health and being able to wear cute retro clothes again!
  • UpandRunning2013
    UpandRunning2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic...congratulations on a great achievement. You are an inspiration to us all!!!
  • dragonfly_em
    dragonfly_em Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!!!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, great job!
  • ChrisBrown1970
    ChrisBrown1970 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look super cute and YEARS younger!! Any surprised family members at Christmas time who hadn't seen you in a while?! Really amazing transformation...good for you!

I totally agree! The bit about people not seeing you for a while is the best feeling - I love their look of surprise :happy:
    WELL DONE YOU
  • hollygparr
    hollygparr Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And can I say that you looked super hot in that blue swimsuit, also!!? Congratulations!!
  • lisacarroll9731
    Options
    You look amazing. A different person
  • waronwgt
    waronwgt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look totally different and happy!
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You did a fantastic job and should be so proud of yourself!!!!
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome!
  • dlw1464
    dlw1464 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look so much younger!
  • buzzcockgirl
    buzzcockgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You have such a great shape (love the bathing suit too!) and am happy your shared the photos, they truly show your journey not just on your body, but on your expressions in each picture. You're such an inspiration to all of us! BTW, have to comment that your sweetie looks so in love from the first to the last pic, he obviously loves you a lot no matter how you look!

Congratulations on better health and being able to wear cute retro clothes again!

Thank you so much for this- and to EVERYONE for all the great comments/compliments. That is why I love this site (as well as the ease of logging food and exercise-- I truly believe this is SOOO important in meeting your goals! LOG that FOOD!)
    @ slimrubybird and chrisbrown197 -- re: Xmas and seeing people, most of my family knew what I was up to by this point, as I was about 7 months in and already down 70lbs. But I did see one or two relatives who were surprised! Love it!
    @wassom 23 and ChristinS_51 re: diet/calories... I was very restrictive for the 1st 4 months (1000 cals, being medically monitored thru Kaiser Hospitals' medical weight mgmt program) but after those 4 months, I brought back in lean meats, veggies, fruits - really have limited my carbs/fats/sugars) and shot for 1200 cals. Then I soon realized I needed to up it a bit, as I workout almost every day for 60 mins (swimming, running, aerobics and now kickboxing and working with a trainer). I eat about 1450 or so cals a day, a bit more when I do a cardio routine as well as workout with weights. My diary is wide open, always has been- I log every day - you can take a peek) It works OK for me... mostly have just changed WHAT I eat, and how much of it. Portion control is KEY!!

And lastly- today's 5K run... my first ever! Completed it in 31:24, my fastest ever. I've always come in (when I run thru my neighborhood, etc) at about 36 mins - I think the excitement of it all- we just went for it! Ran the whole thing w/o stopping, These pics are right after we finished- myself, my husband, and my (64 yr old) dad all ran together. We all won medals as well (besides the one we get just for running!) My dad and I both came in 2nd place for our age groups, my husband came in 3rd! It was and AWESOME DAY!! Thanks again everyone!!!
    2nhzxig.jpg
    30a6e79.jpg
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    WOW lady pants!!
    You look so great! I never get in the threads anymore but saw you had posted and you've blown my eyeballs out of their sockets.
    You have permission to be a very smug *kitten* for a while!
  • QuinceyBethx3
    Options
    Congratulations, you look happy, healthy & beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!