I will date anyone. Is there something wrong with that?

Options

Replies

• underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am pretty picky. I don't have a "type" necessarily, but I feel like I can find something wrong with everyone I go out with, which is probably why I am perpetually single. But if something irritates me on date number 1, I can only imagine the level of annoyance in the long run. so I tend to ditch out quickly.

But the longer I have been single, live alone with dog, etc., the less likely I am to give up everything I want out of life. Of course I am willing to compromise in many ways, but not the basics. They have to be fun, active, and like good music. Those are the three main things I look for. I def look past what people consider "baggage" (ex-wives, kids, poor decisions in the past).
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    My only must haves for a man are a big wallet and a big wang.

Good luck with that.

No need for luck, he's marrying me in 6 months :love: :laugh:

Ok, well good luck with that.

I am noting a lack of humour in your responses OP. I was being light hearted. Sorry. My bad.

So was I. I am posting from my phone and couldn't find those expressions that you posted.
  • sexymuffintop
    sexymuffintop Posts: 636
    Options

Good luck with that.

I am noting a lack of humour in your responses OP. I was being light hearted. Sorry. My bad.

So was I. I am posting from my phone and couldn't find those expressions that you posted.

Ah, yes hard to tell without the good ol' smileys isn't it? Theres the old fashioned LOL or a HAHA maybe?
  • AIZZO4
    Options

Good luck with that.

Ah, yes hard to tell without the good ol' smileys isn't it? Theres the old fashioned LOL or a HAHA maybe?

Sorry I was too busy measuring how big my...."wallet" is. Lol
  • sexymuffintop
    Options

Good luck with that.

It's bulging hopefully lol
  • AIZZO4
    Options

Good luck with that.

I have a HUGE wallet. Now all I need is some money in it.
  • sexymuffintop
    Options

Good luck with that.

I have a HUGE wallet. Now all I need is some money in it.

:drinker: :laugh: made me laugh :bigsmile:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I am ATTRACTED to greaser-rockabilly boys

I MARRIED a high maintenance california boy who was the star high school quarterback.

So what I learnt was, no matter what your "type" is, that doesn't mean that the person you are going to fall in love with is going to be that "type". So you are doing it right, my friend!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I only date women who are 5'4" tall.. C cups and cute butt....and she is the same girl every time!
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    My only requirement is he must be at least as tall as me. It is nice if he is tall enough for me to go out in heals and not tower over him but not necessary. I can always save them for the bedroom where I want to tower over him.:smokin:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Great tactic for finding a date in the forums. Well done.

^^Agreed! Not very classy either.
    I love how the irony of this. Nice profile pic lol
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I usually answer people trying to hook me up with "just get me somebody with a pulse and a hole". They usually start walking away at that point...
    Pfft pulse is optional!

hey bb, u breathin'?
    Is breathing a necessity? If it is it's probable, but only if it's necessary. :bigsmile:

I prefer a little interaction, so breathing is necessary. :wink:
    Heavy breathing it is!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I usually answer people trying to hook me up with "just get me somebody with a pulse and a hole". They usually start walking away at that point...
    Pfft pulse is optional!

hey bb, u breathin'?
    Is breathing a necessity? If it is it's probable, but only if it's necessary. :bigsmile:

I prefer a little interaction, so breathing is necessary. :wink:
    Heavy breathing it is!

How YOU doin?
  • ImpossibleGrl
    Options
    I don't really have any limits or expectations other than there must be some kind of spark, but really, there is no telling where that spark may come from, so there is no harm in trying.

Sadly, I don't appear to be anyone's type, so I never even get a chance to try out my own theory....lol *sigh*

I highly doubt that.

LoL, it's the truth. I haven't been asked on a real date in well over 3 years...I'm starting to think losing all this weight has actually hurt any small chance I did have...LMAO

But, hey, I have a pulse. How y'all doin'?
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I think you have to be a little selective. "dating anyone" does a disservice to you and your worth. I'm sure you have values that you want your partner to have that reflect yours.
  • AIZZO4
    Options
    I think you have to be a little selective. "dating anyone" does a disservice to you and your worth. I'm sure you have values that you want your partner to have that reflect yours.

I don't think so. Of course I have my limits but I am open to anyone
  • mbreichow
    mbreichow Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Best post of the day!:laugh:
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with it.
  • xaMErica
    xaMErica Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with that at all! (I think it is pretty cool!) You might find an amazing person by going outside of your comfort zone! But there are some types of guys I just am NOT attracted too.. can't help it. Can't get into a serious relationship if there is no attraction.. but either way. I am happily engaged :heart:
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I usually went for the Dark, tattooed naughty boy BUT married the boy next door. You can say you have a "type" but ion the long run values and personality reign.