Just wondering how often everybody weighs themselves??

Options
124»

Replies

• mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Way too much! I forgot to today but when I read the title of this thread it reminded me, so off I went to discover I've gained four pounds again! Actually I do ok weighing often because I know that over time I'm not gaining, just going up and down and I rarely feel concerned.
  • sucg
    sucg Posts: 36
    Options
    I officially weigh in once a week but to be honest (owning my own shame as they say) I find myself standing on the scales at every toilet run, which quiet frankly is often. (been trying to drink 3 lts of water a day).

I know this is wrong but just cant seem to stop. My husband has even shouted at me in the middle of the night "get off those bloody scales, turn the light off and come back and cuddle me".

Its taken me several years of hard slog to go from 132Kg to 76Kg. Still have a warped image of myself and am terrified of gaining weight now. Food used to be my addiction, now i guess its the scales :ohwell:
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Every morning. But I don't wig out over water increases.
  • Snatched614
    Snatched614 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i'm a twice a day person. only record once a week.

its like a drug

Me too....
  • Schlackity
    Schlackity Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Every Monday morning, but I have a terrible habit of sneaking onto the scale on Wednesday or Thursday to see how I'm doing. If there's no change, then I spend too much time wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I really need to just remind myself that I'm eating healthier and getting some exercise, which is a 1000 times better than what I was doing five weeks ago.
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning but just record my weight once a week.
  • starryfruit
    starryfruit Posts: 35
    Options
    Every morning, it's not a drug or anything like that I just enjoy seeing the numbers gradually decrease, I record my weight everyday too.
  • laele75
    laele75 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I go to the doctor's once a month to have my blood pressure checked. I get weighed then. I do weigh my food religious though. ;)
  • alichristiana
    alichristiana Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    1to3 times a week, unless I'm either feeling like I'm retaining water, I forget, or I'm feeling low and don't want to risk making it worse with my weight.
    Now I know I'm losing I might keep better track.
  • Mzgarcia10
    Mzgarcia10 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I do it everyday in the morning, it helps me keep track and keeps me motivated, even a few ounces lost gives me the boost I need the days I'm feeling lazy to keep going.
  • MrsSpindler
    MrsSpindler Posts: 68
    Options
    Once a week.