BEER!!! What's your favorite LIGHT beer?? (21+ only)

Options
I'm taking a poll. What is your favorite or preferred "light" beer? I'm a heavy beer kinda gal, but am searching for a tasty, light alternative. 150 calories a pop is way too much!

Replies

• jball1954
    jball1954 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Don't laugh. Natural Light.
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    yuck they really are all kinda crappy I guess amstel Heineken lite and Corona ..but just drink the real deal..just dont go ****ing nuts!!!
  • ohmynicoley
    ohmynicoley Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Coors light drinking some tonight!
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    I was going to suggest Bud Light Platinum because that's what I like (and honestly, the only beer I will actually drink), but then I realized it was 137 calories a serving. o:
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yuengling Light. It's either 100 or 120 calories I can't remember. I'm biased, because Yuengling is my favorite heavy beer. But they taste exactly the same.
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Coors Light if all they got is domestics
  • 2boned
    2boned Posts: 44
    Options
    Amstel Light will get you right!!!
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Rolling Rock Green Lite.
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    If I'm drinking light beer, I typically drink Lone Star Light. If they don't have that, I'll drink Michelob Ultra it has a decent alcohol/calories ratio.

I prefer to drink good beer though so I'll usually have one good beer instead of several "light" beers.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    I really haven't found a good light beer. Remember, some of the light beers are light on the alcohol content so you'll need to drink more to get the same buzz, therefore negating the low calories they offer
  • FitFunFabulousNicole
    FitFunFabulousNicole Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am a Coors Light fan too.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    The drinking age isn't 21 everywhere.

Oh, and I cannot think of a single light beer that is worth drinking.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    Yuengling Light. It's either 100 or 120 calories I can't remember. I'm biased, because Yuengling is my favorite heavy beer. But they taste exactly the same.

Amen and Yuengling Light is 99 calories but Yuengling Lager is only 126 calories and SOOOOOO worth it.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Light beer....
    tumblr_mmmrqcZTCg1sq79wuo1_250.gif

That's precious. :tongue:
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options

This.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Bud Light Lime! About 116 a beer.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options

This.

It's 18 here.
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I really haven't found a good light beer. Remember, some of the light beers are light on the alcohol content so you'll need to drink more to get the same buzz, therefore negating the low calories they offer

QFT Just drink the good stuff but less of it. No such thing as a good light beer in my opinion.
  • KidP
    KidP Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Guinness (4.1%), Boddington (4.8) & Tetley (3.8%). In Canada, they all fall under 5% alcohol content & are thus considered light beers. All Irish or British style beers, and they actually taste good.

Edit: not sure of the calorie content, but i imagine they're a bit less in correspondence with the lower alcohol content.
  • lucascmom
    lucascmom Posts: 14
    Options

Oh, and I cannot think of a single light beer that is worth drinking.

Amen! I rather not drink. Yes I'm a beer snob and proud of it! When I want one, or two, or three.... I 'fit' them into my calorie intake.