I'm interested. is it too late to join?
  • sznnn
    sznnn Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I *just* finished my first workout. :)
  • Jennas125
    Jennas125 Posts: 16
    Options
    Im all for joining I started yesterday evening and plan to do it for the full 30 days. Why not? The season is over here for me ( I work as a waitress in Florida and the snowbirds are gone so that means I wont be picking up extra shifts :) ) I have way to much time on my hands now and need to fill the evenings. Teenagers do not need as much attention as little kids and they don't hang with their mom anymore lol
  • Urvi8
    Urvi8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HELLO EVERYONE NEW TO THE GROUP!

omg can't believe theres a group for this
    i started on monday and just thought hey let me see if anyone else has !!
    im day 4 and man its worth it but its def a little hard
    not looking fwd to level 2 or 3 lol
    good news is with diet changes ive already lost a few lbs

friend me to keep track would love it!
  • stjoelker
    stjoelker Posts: 4
    Options
    OK, I am starting on Monday - So count me in! I need to lose 7lbs in 7 weeks! IT'S DO OR DIE, PEOPLE!!! I am in....
  • youngmommy2
    youngmommy2 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been doing it on and off and I just started again yesterday and signed up with myfitnesspal today. I would like to join if its not too late. How do I join?
  • brookemcfarlin12
    Options
    Is it too late to join all of you? :) I read on the 30DS and WOW! all of the success stories I have read makes me motivated to start now! I'll post my measurements and before pictures later on tonight when my boyfriend gets home from work. LET'S DO THIS GUYS!!! :D
  • brookemcfarlin12
    Options
    *just* finished my first day and WOW that was an awesome workout :) I think I need to learn how to do squats and side lunges more properly because it didnt hurt all too much: either that, or I am used to them from when I went to the gym haha :)

My starting weight: 140
    Height: 5'0"

I'll put in my hip and waist measurements as soon as I find that darned measuring tape... >_>
  • brookemcfarlin12
    Options
    I've literally just finished my first day.

Feeling pretty sick... actually....:sick:

Sick? oh no! i feel good, a bit sore, esp the arms, but no pain, no gain!!!

What symptoms are you suffering?

Oh I literally feel physically sick- I was still catching my breath when I posted. I'm extremely sedentary, lazy and generally unfit. This is probably the first round of proper cardio exercise that I've done in the past 8 years. The strength training was fine for me because I am naturally muscular and do yoga, but the cardio.... dear God... the cardio...

I kept cussing at Jillian because of the cardio xD man that was some tough stuff. I remember my mother-in-law coming downstairs when I yelled out a cuss word haha.
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I would like to join ! Just started it today though...
  • ragazza1
    ragazza1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Started on Monday.Do lots of running already but very little strength stuff. Due to do day 4 later today and already felt myself wavering so finding this thread and joining the group has motivated me! Have tried a few times before but never completed it.Hoping I'll manage the 1st circuit of strength exercises without resting today..don't find the other circuits so bad..I think it's the pushups that do for me!!

Height 5' 2.5"
    CW 134
  • Tiznonay
    Tiznonay Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    The pushup part is easy for me, im a guy tho, haha. I struggle with the lunges, its mostly a balance issue - i have NO balance

. . . does anyone else's back and shoulders make popping/cracking noises during windmills? its not painful, but i dont like it
  • sznnn
    sznnn Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    The pushup part is easy for me, im a guy tho, haha. I struggle with the lunges, its mostly a balance issue - i have NO balance

. . . does anyone else's back and shoulders make popping/cracking noises during windmills? its not painful, but i dont like it

Me! It totally weirds me out. What the hell??? :D I'm hoping its just a matter of getting loosened up or something.
  • Kassadeedle
    Kassadeedle Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hii can I join you guys? I started on 5/16 and so far have done three consecutive days.
  • cwillen65
    cwillen65 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday May 18. A litle sore but I really liked it. I'm hoping to see results!! I'm 47 and it has been so difficult to loose any weight at all!
  • peponita
    peponita Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi!!!!

I also started yesterday (May 18th). The first day was hard, but today was better. My legs feels the pain!!

We can do it!!
  • raccy25
    raccy25 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi! I started doing 30DS on and off about 3 weeks ago but had to stop as I had toe surgery on the 9th May.
    I'm off on holiday on the 8th July (7 weeks exactly) so I'll be starting it again today and hopefully with the motivation of this thread will be sticking to it :bigsmile:

SW: 135lbs
    Height: 5'1"
  • MrsMosoph
    MrsMosoph Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    OH jeez guys what a week I've had!! Started it last Monday with you all then early hours Tuesday morning I woke with a terrible tummy bug. Spewing my guts up all day then Wednesday wasnt much better either!! Thursday I felt well enough to eat. Safe to say by Saturday I had lost all motivation and energy! Started it again last night and Ill be doing it again when I get home from work. Talk about a great start!

Glad to see your all doing so well! :) xx
  • pookey13
    pookey13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    anybody looking to do the 30day shred with me?
  • Evilmuffin666
    Evilmuffin666 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    anybody looking to do the 30day shred with me?

I just ordered it on Amazon. It is in but I have to go pick it up. When do you plan on starting?