• ladybugs98a
    ladybugs98a Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • xRachTasticx
    xRachTasticx Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look absolutely phenomenal!
    I am so impressed by your hard work and dedication. I started out at 271lbs, and I can only PRAY that I look nearly as good as you when I get to 210! I also love your tattoos. One of my biggest fear is that my back piece may look awful when I am thinner, but yours still look great. That gives me hope lol :)

Congratulations! You deserve it!
  • 4Shantel4
    4Shantel4 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yes ! I start my 90 Day challenge on 5/20 and I love seeing results like this !! Thanks for sharing :)
  • lvlygrrl
    lvlygrrl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!!! I've recently come back to MFP after the some depressing months. And to find you, was exactly the inspiration I needed!!! Congrats!
  • madmax0412
    madmax0412 Posts: 65
    Options
    That's an incredible weight loss over such a short period of time.

WTG!

I love reading personal stories like this and I'm glad you've renewed your self-confidence.
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Thanks for sharing
  • aidendart
    aidendart Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    The visible confidence in the after pics are my fav part :) I hope you feel as great as you look.
  • Tanicax2
    Tanicax2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    amazing congrats to you , you look great!
  • AdrianSantiago
    AdrianSantiago Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!
    Your results are amazing.
    Congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
  • beyondjupiter
    beyondjupiter Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are gorgeous!! LOVE the tattoos. You look amazing. Such an inspiration :) My starting weight was 262. Sorry if this has already been asked but how tall are you and what is your goal weight?

Edit: Nevermind! I found it on your profile :) 5'8" and 180lbs. What a great goal too. You are so close!!
  • cryt121
    cryt121 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL I AM GOING TO GO FOR IT ALSO I STOPED SMOKING DRINKING ON TUESDAY 5/15/13 NOW IM GOING FOR MY GOAL WEIGHT OF 130 I AM EATING RIGHT AND WALKING ON MY TREADMILL TWICE A DAY EVERYDAY ANY TIPS OR IS THIS WORK OUT OK FOR NOW YOU LOOK GREAT
  • Terrin41
    Terrin41 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Keep up the great work!
  • nikkibrown_78
    Options
    U look amazing!!!
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Amazing work. Congratulations. You show a lot of strength and determination. Which did you find more helpful--the therapist or Overeaters Anonymous?
  • llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! Congratulations, you look awesome!!
  • nataliereyes1656
    nataliereyes1656 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! You look great. Im trying to lose 50lbs and was told that I wont last however you have inspired me and I know I can do it.
  • Fab30s
    Fab30s Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look happier and prettier. Congrats, and am adding you for inspiration.
  • NJTeacher411
    NJTeacher411 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! What a great transformation.
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    wooo hooo! great work pretty lady!
  • Alwaysnancy
    Alwaysnancy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!! You should be so proud of yourself! I think we all have the ability to change our lifes, our health and our body but not everyone is lucky enough to have such faith in ourselves. I'm glad you have posted your story to inspire us all. And not only do you look beautiful I can tell from your writing that you feel better. Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!