Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    NUDE IS GOOD.
  • Silvervixen79
    Silvervixen79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    It sure must be fun for all you ladies but what happens if a guys spots a real hottie and gets "excited".That could be embarrassing as hell lol

Heheheee :bigsmile: I would be even funnier watching their wive's reaction to his excitement and who by!!!
  • Silvervixen79
    Silvervixen79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    The US can be abit uptight on nudity - is anyone aware of any nudist resorts/beaches in the US? Could make it a point to visit the family and get a nice tan in one go! I wouldnt get naked in front of parents/siblings etc, my sister wants to come with me and my husband sometime but I think that would be weird.
  • ThoseLittleCats
    Options
    i can git nude at home or around friendz :bigsmile:
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    why can't everyone just be naked all the time?
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Can't do it. I'd be "sprung" all damn day. That's rather inappropriate.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Too cold where I live. I'd just be miserable most of the year. That, and I like to support the girls.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I wanted to let you know that I am highly offended by this. As a nevernude I can't even begin to tell you the stress level you are causing me by posting this. Thread reported! Please put on some shorts at least.

nude.jpg
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Occasionally I think this would be fun but then a visit to Wal-Mart reminds me what the general populous looks like. No thank you. No naturists colonies for me.
  • ThoseLittleCats
    Options
    @brower i can help u support 'em :bigsmile:
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    The US can be abit uptight on nudity - is anyone aware of any nudist resorts/beaches in the US? Could make it a point to visit the family and get a nice tan in one go! I wouldnt get naked in front of parents/siblings etc, my sister wants to come with me and my husband sometime but I think that would be weird.

Black's Beach in San Diego is clothing optional. There's also one in Miami, but I don't remember the name. Something Park. I'm sure there are others. I've gone topless at Black's. Didn't feel comfortable going bottomless b/c I had major tanlines. I was in great shape at the time and wasn't at all self conscious about my body shape or size, but being tan with lily white middle *kitten* cheeks isn't cute, haha.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    why can't everyone just be naked all the time?

Then what the hell would I look at on the Internet at night?
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    i told my (new) bf yesterday i like hanging out naked w/ him because (in this country, anyway) it's not something that u normally get to do. 99% of the time whenever i am talking to another person i can see their face, hair, arms, hands, etc. and that's about it because the rest is covered. when i can talk to someone (hang out, shoot the bull, watch tv, whatev) while seeing ALL of them, it's something to which my brain is not accustomed--and my brain loves new, different, unusual things. color me xenophilic. :happy:
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    bike and segway rental - all in the buff!

All I can think is... God, I hope they clean those bike seats.

As far as being nude, to each his own. Not sure I could do it in front of a bunch of strangers. I went to a "clothing optional" beach while on a cruise in the Caribbean. I wore a swimsuit, of course. The funniest part was watching and hearing other (clothed) people's reactions to the nude people.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting another 10 years.
    I'm not nearly wrinkly and saggy enough yet to get the full effect.
  • Fish_Fuzz
    Fish_Fuzz Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I love being nude especially on my boat. Nothing like shooting out 6 miles offshore and ripping off my velcro seamed suit and just chilling with the music playing and the waves rocking me around. All jokes aside it is very liberating but do need to use spf 50 or above on the sensitive areas!
  • hellokittymaui
    hellokittymaui Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    At the nude beach where we live, yes...there are men that walk around semi-excited. One guy actually *poses* himself! But once your brain gets used to seeing the naked bodies, it's not that exciting.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Excuse me, but your ball$ are showing.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I've done it in St. Martin. It was fun.
  • super_fast
    super_fast Posts: 63
    Options
    i told my (new) bf yesterday i like hanging out naked w/ him because (in this country, anyway) it's not something that u normally get to do. 99% of the time whenever i am talking to another person i can see their face, hair, arms, hands, etc. and that's about it because the rest is covered. when i can talk to someone (hang out, shoot the bull, watch tv, whatev) while seeing ALL of them, it's something to which my brain is not accustomed--and my brain loves new, different, unusual things. color me xenophilic. :happy:
    so the ((new)) BF, or the ((newer))((newest)) BF??? lol :laugh: