naturists - Get nude - be happy!

Options

Replies

• betterthanbefpre
    betterthanbefpre Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I honestly would never do it! Although I am 25 I think that immature part of me would come out and I would get the giggles and I maybe point without realising lol.

Hats off to you but I just couldn't do it haha

Yes, I would have a case of the giggles too! It would be hard to carry on conversations with people. Plus I love pockets...and um...where would they put their keys?? Wait, I don't want to know!! LOL!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I used to go to Harbin hot springs all the time. It's nude. And I got to swim nude in an Olympic sized swimming pool. Good memories for my husband and I. Sometimes we would run into people that we know also. Only the hot spring part was nude. You wore clothes to the classes and when hiking and stuff or at dinner.
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm always naked with my friends
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would have a case of the giggles too! It would be hard to carry on conversations with people. Plus I love pockets...and um...where would they put their keys?? Wait, I don't want to know!! LOL!
    It's not as bad as you think. At the nudist camp here in FL I noticed many of them wear hats with pockets. They also carry towels around that they sit on in the bar, on the paddle boats that they rent, benches, etc.
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    why can't everyone just be naked all the time?

This....with the caveat that it only be women please
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Yes sure why not as long as there are heaters everywhere, I don't like feeling cold I'm not used to it lol
  • Marley2310
    Marley2310 Posts: 304
    Options
    U should definitely visit Denmark ;)
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I dont care about seeing other people naked, but I think that would feel so good to soak up the sun and go swimming like you were intended. I'd need a whole paint bucket of sunscreen though so I'd still have to bring a hat and a long sleeve cover up just to get the sun off my skin for a time.

I think it would be fun. I wish I could talk the BF into it but he's so uptight.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    I'm always naked under my clothes.
  • meramirez2012
    meramirez2012 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    U should definitely visit Denmark ;)

I'm from the US, so forgive my ignorance on the topic. Is Denmark known for nude holidays? The idea intrigues me. I travel to Europe a couple of times a year, so give me some suggestions. :)
  • Renobiker
    Renobiker Posts: 26
    Options
    I am a nudist love to be nude whenever possible.
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I take what I like to call naked time. I love it. But due to living situations I havent been able too for a while.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    DunnowhybutitmademelaughsoHAAARRDD.gif

Cue ~Beautiful People Marylin Manson
    http://youtu.be/wdotqKKjbm8
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    im ready when you are!
  • NirvaniTeasley
    NirvaniTeasley Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Naked under a full moon all by myself is plenty for me:)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    My friends call me nature boy. I love skinny dipping outdoors and such. And of course, I love bodies.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    why can't everyone just be naked all the time?

This! I love being naked. Never been to a nudist resort or anything but I would love to go!
  • Marley2310
    Marley2310 Posts: 304
    Options
    I'm from the US, so forgive my ignorance on the topic. Is Denmark known for nude holidays? The idea intrigues me. I travel to Europe a couple of times a year, so give me some suggestions. :)

In Denmark they have the nudity bike ride , nudity marathon , and alot of nude beaches
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I would like to try it but I'm shy and would probably get the giggles like I do at life drawing classes hehe

My partner hates clothes and is often naked, he even opens the door naked if someone knocks and he's not dressed so he'd probably be fine with it
  • NirvaniTeasley
    NirvaniTeasley Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Nude bike ride...Ouch!