kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I've never had a pop tart...blasphemy!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    poptarts_zps8b1f2c54.jpg

Coming to a store near you!

Hey! You're peanut butter is in my chocolate.

chocolatePeanutButter_zps2e30b385.gif

You would like that, wouldn't you?

*kitten*.

LOL that's funny, cause yeah... it stopped just short of "your chocolate is in my peanut butter" :wink:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Anyway in the meantime I guess we could try making them ourselves?

http://ilovepeanutbutter.com/recipes/homemade-peanut-butter-pop-tarts/

ETA: actually this recipe looks way easier. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwFLOqjWPXjp5-PPHr4cK33ye67X26TFJPj97bVlsKQbl4_HED4Q

(aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand BTW OP I just noticed your username...doc to be huh? Wanna meet my sweet and wild niece who only has two children to show for her wild days? She's really pretty and so she can't be blamed for whatever might have happened in her uterus before she had the chance to marry. Green eyes, pretty lips, smart mouth. She's a handful. But then again she's a handful....ifyouknahmean. :wink: )
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big pop tart eater, but I could go for those peanut butter ones! MMMMMMM
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    i dont' get it.. pop tarts are icky..
  • nadinee107
    nadinee107 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new to the fitness world... I have seen pop tarts as part of peoples diets before. Can I have these?
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I love Pop Tarts, but I have to be really careful not to overdo it. One of these PB Pop Tarts by itself has 34 grams of carbohydrates and 250 mg of sodium. Although that may not seem important to some, I have Type 2 Diabetes AND high blood pressure. Therefore, I'd only get this as a last resort if there's nothing available.

However, I could use it for Dragon*Con, since the hotel room I'll be using doesn't have a microwave or a fridge. I know they'd be better gooey warm, but they don't spoil if they're not refrigerated. :wink:
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm preeettty sure I can work this into my calorie budget!

127246.jpg
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Sweet!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Where the heck are they? I keep going to the store and cry every time they aren't there yet. XD
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    soo awesome hoping its sooner than later and my daughters will love these and my husband
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I am new to the fitness world... I have seen pop tarts as part of peoples diets before. Can I have these?

tumblr_mjy299fLGG1qii6tmo1_400.gif
  • IAmCorStar
    IAmCorStar Posts: 11
    Options
    Coming to a fat cell even nearer!

Sorry, couldn't help it. :P