How to Handle Unwanted Attention

Options
12346»

Replies

• tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    tell them your gay

BAD idea. Every time a man finds out things like this you can't get rid of them.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Sometimes a throat punch is the only option. Apply ample force. They'll get the point. ; )
    :drinker: Agreed
    And look at the calories you burn kicking their *kitten*.
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    This works every single time:

tumblr_mirab8NDNH1rlnvx9o1_500.gif
  • EllenKay63
    EllenKay63 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    The video post with Joan giving "a look" from Madman. Good one.
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Where are these men???? I feel totally unlusted after....
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I find a swift kick to the balls and a loud "F**K off *kitten*" works well.....

trust me, it does :)
  • medic2038
    medic2038 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm a writer so I do a lot of work at coffee shops, museums, venue lobbies etc.

whats the point of being a writer if you can't be a writer in a public space so people will know you are a writer?

I work in public spaces, because that's where the tables are. I don't have a desk or table at home.

curious. so you expect privacy in public spaces?

Not so much privacy, just not random men wrapping their arms around me while I'm writing.

Ummmm lol. Maybe you should video all this and make a sexual harassment video for each of the places you frequent. Sounds like the establishments and the town/city you live in could be #1 for sexual harassment.

She's in the UK so this doesn't apply anyway; sexual harassment is employment related, it's a part of the EEOC.Basically in U.S. law sexual harassment is a form of discrimination.
  • Ninguneado73
    Ninguneado73 Posts: 832
    Options
    Where are these men???? I feel totally unlusted after....

are the men around you blind?....
  • kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Give them back what they say to you. If they are nice, be nice, just say you are flattered, but you are married and faithful, then walk away. If they are rude or violating your space, yes, be rude right back.

When people hit on me, if they are nice, I respectfully decline. If they are rude, I just flash them my big ole diamond ring on my left hand ring finger and give them a snotty look like, you can't do better than that. That usually shuts them up, and then I walk away.
  • sam85brent
    sam85brent Posts: 137
    Options
    ^^^ that ^^^
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    This works every single time:

tumblr_mirab8NDNH1rlnvx9o1_500.gif

What movie is that?
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    stand beside someone who's better looking than you...problem solved!
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    stand beside someone who's better looking than you...problem solved!

easier said than done ...

and if you think its a problem for women, its a nightmare for some men as women go to great lengths to punish a man thats rejected them and think nothing of provoking violence by using a partner or group of men to exact it having blamed you for upsetting them.

never did find a solution other than getting past 50 and if i wrote a biography of my 6 nights out a week pubbing and on to clubbing you d swear it was fiction but it would be fact ...