Why do girls like to show their boyfriends off?

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Newsflash: No one wants your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife despite your grandest delusions. You're welcome.

hahahaha. aaaaaaaaaaaaaand please email this to my husband I am ALWAYS saying this to him..." Have you SEEN me lately, i swear it's okay if I go to the gym for a little while. Nobody wants this"
  • ThoseLittleCats
    Options
    wouldnt it be funny if tha girl ur showing ur bf off to, ends up sleepin wit him? :laugh: :laugh:
  • Fish_Fuzz
    Fish_Fuzz Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My wife hides me in the closet and when she does let me out I have to wear a baggy turtle neck and a stocking hat. Let me tell you it SUCKS because it's hot here in South Florida!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    wouldnt it be funny if tha girl ur showing ur bf off to, ends up sleepin wit him? :laugh: :laugh:

Not really.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I want all them b#tches to know what I've got.

^^^^This, very much this!
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    .. is it not normal to meet your significant other's friends and family? i don't get why this is a problem lol if its strictly sex then i totally understand, but if i'm dating someone and its a few months into the relationship and it is getting serious i want them to meet my friends and family - partly for approval and partly to show him off haha :laugh:

#Stalking

#stalking? uhhh no
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Hilarious.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    My family has only ever met one guy I dated, and it isn't even the one I'm with now who I am going to marry.

I don't find this necessary because I'm really far from my family. They are 8 hours from me, and he's an additional 8 hours north from me, so 16 hours from them! But, we sure are ALL OVER each other's FB :)

Just showin' my mans off :devil:
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I never want my boyfriends to meet anyone I know...it makes it terribly inconvenient when I then have to think up an excuse to cover their errrr 'disappearance'. Far better to always see them alone....alone and far, far away from people or habitations...
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

You SCARY

No she's not! She's actually pretty hot!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

You SCARY

No she's not! She's actually pretty hot!

I think he means scary in a hot way.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    ONE of the reasons honestly, to prove that I wasn't a lesbian. Nothing wrong with being a lesbian, but just because i didn't date the guys in high-school (I went to a very small high-school) everyone assumed that I like women. My fiance is 6'6 and 280lbs, far from a girl :) He is also charming, and handsome, and definitely my teammate and support when my family is driving me nuts.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Wait til you get one that tries to hide you.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

In.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    if you were dating taunto, you'd wanna show off this gift from god to women too!

oh bro. that broke my levvy. sheit. I did laugh. hat of to you good sir.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

If by "hide" you mean to handcuff to the bed....what is wrong with that? Mine, mine, mine.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I'd say its not just girls, I like walking down with a pretty girl cause its like "OH in your FACE, it burns! BURNS don't it!" hahahah.

I don't want to introduce them to my mother tho. just sayin.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    I prefer to socially isolate mine, that way he gets all of his feelings of self worth from me. He's much easier to control that way. I don't want my guy getting all independent and whatnot.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    This topic is divisive.

I show my girls off all the time.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Maybe she's trying to show her friends she can actually land a date.