Men: long hair or short?

Options

Replies

• 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Isn't it nice how you can ask a big group of guys a question about their preferences and get the same answer from everyone?

we are all shallow and looks-orientated, that’s why.

And vain.

You forgot vain. :wink:
  • IronMikeFox
    IronMikeFox Posts: 458
    Options
    Definitely long hair.
  • sam85brent
    sam85brent Posts: 137
    Options
    Isn't it nice how you can ask a big group of guys a question about their preferences and get the same answer from everyone?

we are all shallow and looks-orientated, that’s why.

And vain.

You forgot vain. :wink:

no I didn't forget, im just too good looking to need to worry about it.
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I think it's a problem when women get stuck into a hair style rut and always look the same. Your hair should be an accessory that changes every so often so you have new looks! This can of course be accomplished through color as well, but I always recommend changing the length at least somewhat.... it is so refreshing! I think you should do it, especially since you are talking about the shoulder/chin bob length..... that can be so cute, and is still long enough to be extremely feminine for the dudes. I say do it! Change it up sometimes!
  • amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Long hair, I've had mine long and short, I really don't suit short hair.

But how about this question, do us woman get to a certain age when we are too old for long hair....

I am 46 and even though I don't want short hair I am beginning to think that I am getting too old for long hair. x
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    my husband prefers mine long, but i have a pixie cut. it is 85° tight now, gonna ger to 100+. my hair is super thivk-so unless he wants to wash, condition, rinse, and comb it- he doesnt get a say.
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    Really depends on the woman, as others have said. But I do like it at least longer than mine .....

Which is a 1/2" clipper cut .......
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't care but at one point, it was down to my bum and decided it was time to cut it to above the shoulder. The stylist asked me a dozen times if I was sure. She was worried that I was doing it to "punish" my husband. Apparently, she'd been chewed out before by an irate man who's wife's hair she'd cut short.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    if you're doing it to impress guys, I would say that most would say long. That being said, I would do what YOU feel looks best on you and what you like best for yourself.

QFT

i'm a lemming and now say things like "QFT." i've had super short hair (not quite a pixie, but above my chin) and loooong hair down my back. i do what feels good for me and what i like. you should do what you like because whatever you're happy with will show in your confidence, which i believe, in the end, is what guys like the most. be happy. do you.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    No sane man would say no to a hot, interested woman just because of hair length.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    the longer the better
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I like long hair...except for those hot girls with short hair, and even a couple with no hair.

Now that I think about it, the hot part is more important than the hair part.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Long, but not too long - sort of just past shoulder length
    but you need to be tall aswell
    just my preference.

Tall is subjective...
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Long...need something to grab onto

My kinda man!
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    If I can pull it, Im good.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    No sane man would say no to a hot, interested woman just because of hair length.

True, but that wasn't the question. A preference isn't necessarily a dealbreaker. We'd probably say yes to both. :laugh:
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend likes my hair long.

My husband, on the other hand, has been asking me to cut it short.

Not sure what to do about the hair yet.
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I cut my hair short about a decade ago. I have not regretted it. I get compliments often from both men and women. I have also had men come up to me and say "I don't usually like short hair on women, but that haircut looks really great on you and I might change my mind.". I think most men will say they like long better, and I can understand why, but if you can rock a short haircut it can exude confidence and THAT is hot. I say give it a try, it will grow back!
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    <<<< Alright! I have to know. I cut my hair about a week ago. Before that, it hadn't been cut for 5 years.

So.... am I rocking the short hair?

You are TOTALLY rocking it. I love it on you!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend likes my hair long.

My husband, on the other hand, has been asking me to cut it short.

Not sure what to do about the hair yet.

Can I be the tie breaker?