People Who Log in EVERY DAY.....?

Options
hey everyone, i joined MFP pretty recently and im faithfully logging in everyday and will NOT quit. im looking for friends who log in every day and would like to support and be supported.... I have some eating issues and if thats a problem, dont add me. I have a valid reason for the things i do :) add me if you think i can be of support to you or if you can be of support to me =)
Warning : I can go hardcore and get scary sometimes :/

Replies

• _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'm here a lot. *twitch*

D3A8pdU.gif
  • PriyaCharan
    PriyaCharan Posts: 40
    Options
    well, lets get this sh** cracking together :)
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    40 plus days of logging! 25 pounds and a pair of white capris that are almost ready to be worn outside of my bathroom.
  • MustangGirl05
    Options
    Ditto my friend! Feel free to add me .. sounds like we can share our issues together & support one another to get it done!! :wink:
  • DaveMurphy6
    DaveMurphy6 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    295 days here..good luck to you
  • PriyaCharan
    Options
    40 plus days of logging! 25 pounds and a pair of white capris that are almost ready to be worn outside of my bathroom.
    Thats how we roll!
  • PriyaCharan
    Options
    Ditto my friend! Feel free to add me .. sounds like we can share our issues together & support one another to get it done!! :wink:
    Ah isnt that why we are here :) lets do this
  • PriyaCharan
    Options
    295 days here..good luck to you
    Wow, thats amazing..... good luck to you too, though you may not need it as much as i do :D
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    120 days, but I don't think you want me as a friend unless you don't mind hearing about how dangerously low your daily net calories are and how unhealthy that is. Of course if you want someone to call you on that kind of stuff (and you will push me the saame way)and encourage you to eat healthy and hit your calorie goal with nutritious foods and to exercise, then I am in. If you want a mindless "WTG!" anytime you are under your calorie goal, I'm out.
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I just passed 475 days logging in.
  • kmross2007
    kmross2007 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am a daily logger as well! Just joined about a month ago, but this support system has been great for me! Feel free to add me!
  • PriyaCharan
    Options
    120 days, but I don't think you want me as a friend unless you don't mind hearing about how dangerously low your daily net calories are and how unhealthy that is. Of course if you want someone to call you on that kind of stuff (and you will push me the saame way)and encourage you to eat healthy and hit your calorie goal with nutritious foods and to exercise, then I am in. If you want a mindless "WTG!" anytime you are under your calorie goal, I'm out.
    Like i said, i do the thing i do and i do 'em for a valid reason. :) nothing personal but im out too :)
  • missybct
    missybct Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    EDIT - already said!
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I log every day and don't worry Hun everyone has issues of some variety happy to do some mutual support.
  • PriyaCharan
    Options
    I just passed 475 days logging in.
    Thats amazing, lets click :)
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I log in every day since April 1st
  • kgem4u2
    kgem4u2 Posts: 69
    Options
  • kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    If you want a mindless "WTG!" anytime you are under your calorie goal, I'm out.

I'm in. My WTG comments aren't mindless though. If you're here and trying, that's a good enough reason for me to support you.
  • Michael74Czyzewski
    Options
    i'm a beast
  • Chrisbruce
    Chrisbruce Posts: 2
    Options
    Lets get going!