Replies

• UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I think today is Day 16 for me. :happy:
  • mirandacox
    mirandacox Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    most people on this site wouldn't be here if they didn't have eating issues. wishing you the best of luck in your journey.
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    120 days, but I don't think you want me as a friend unless you don't mind hearing about how dangerously low your daily net calories are and how unhealthy that is. Of course if you want someone to call you on that kind of stuff (and you will push me the saame way)and encourage you to eat healthy and hit your calorie goal with nutritious foods and to exercise, then I am in. If you want a mindless "WTG!" anytime you are under your calorie goal, I'm out.

I think I would like this guy :)

This! Yeah I feel the same way. I would love to have another friend but I don't think it is wise.
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    and your valid reason is that you don't actually need protein to survive?

Sorry, but you're the one who put it out there.
  • MichelleMac58
    MichelleMac58 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Up and down like a yoyo...........don't want people to say when I'm lying in a casket...wow doesn't she look good.....she finally got it together!
  • PriyaCharan
    PriyaCharan Posts: 40
    Options
    and your valid reason is that you don't actually need protein to survive?

Sorry, but you're the one who put it out there.
    If the i wanted to share the valid reason, i would have.
  • luvbeauty101
    Options
    just started and super excited!!! I'm will DEFINITELY LOG IN EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!! YAY!
  • Mikki459
    Mikki459 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a little while and I log my food and exercise everyday and love leaving comments for people! I'm here for the long run. Feel free to add me guys! <3
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    290 days logged in a row and 100 lbs down... Add if you wish
  • PriyaCharan
    Options
    290 days logged in a row and 100 lbs down... Add if you wish
    [/quote
    That is ruddy fantastic and you make it sound so simple :) definitely an add :)
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I am loggin in every day last 3 months, more, i don't log out :) I got computer version and iPhone app because its easier just to scan bar codes from products. Lost 32 lbs so far. My ticker doesnt work.
  • MudPuppyGunBunny
    Options
    I'll be here to log my food and exercise, but I won't have time to stay and chat. I got animals to take care of, a 1.5hr work out to do 5 days of the week and I work full time... but you can shoot me a message whenever. I'll always reply. It's just the nice thing to do...
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Sorry I had to delete you but I can't sit by and watch people say you are doing great when you are starving your body of nutrients by eating less than a child. I know at least one of your other friends did the same when he realised you have a problem. I do wish you well of course.Take care. I try to help but I am not a professional so ... see one!
  • PriyaCharan
    Options
    Sorry I had to delete you but I can't sit by and watch people say you are doing great when you are starving your body of nutrients by eating less than a child. I know at least one of your other friends did the same when he realised you have a problem. I do wish you well of course.Take care. I try to help but I am not a professional so ... see one!
    sorry i was a lil rude when you said that, but like i said i have some issues that i prefer not to discuss with everyone. and im NOT anorexic, if thats what everyones thinking :)
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add, I am not looking for friends as I don't want another facebook. Its nice to on and off chat to people on message boards, but my eating and health it's my business, sorry. Bye.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    sorry i was a lil rude when you said that, but like i said i have some issues that i prefer not to discuss with everyone. and im NOT anorexic, if thats what everyones thinking :)

the straight up, honest to god, scientific truth is, your eating like one. not being a hater, its just the stone cold truth.

Let’s look at some of the uncomfortable side effects of very low calorie (below 1000) diets:

Dry mouth
    Headache
    Dizziness
    Fatigue and weakness
    Cold intolerance
    Dry skin and nails
    Menstrual irregularities in women
    Hair loss
    Constipation/diarrhoea
    Irritability and confusion
    Inability to concentrate
    Muscle breakdown
    Problems with nerve and muscle function due to an imbalance in minerals and electrolytes

Conditions such as:
    osteoporosis,
    anaemia,
    gout,
    gallstones,
    clinical depression,
    heart problems,
    renal failure,
    and liver disease

And, it appears the lower your calorie intake, the greater the likelihood you will experience some of these side effects.

source: http://www.dietriffic.com/2009/05/14/very-low-calorie-diet/

so yeh.... really bad. theres no wiggle room, no doubt and you are not magically different from everyone else. its very very bad for you.

I'm not a hater, just an educator.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add, I am not looking for friends as I don't want another facebook. Its nice to on and off chat to people on message boards, but my eating and health it's my business, sorry. Bye.

:huh:
  • mockchoc
    Options

I don't know if you are anorexic or not. That is up to a health professional to decide. I just can't stand seeing people not giving a **** about others health or not even looking at friends diaries before saying "great day!". Guess they don't know better and are fine with cheering on bad health/death since weight loss is ALL that matters. It's not ok with me.
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new to mfp myself and am determined to log every day....please add me in....I need more like minded people with me and loads of motivation.....:)
  • mockchoc
    Options
    I am pretty new to mfp myself and am determined to log every day....please add me in....I need more like minded people with me and loads of motivation.....:)
    Only been around MFP since 2011 it says. Wrong crowd.. ?