People Who Log in EVERY DAY.....?

Options

Replies

• sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Daily logger here too! If anyone would like to add me, please do! :-)
  • white__wizard
    white__wizard Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I joined a month ago too, but I think I need to put myself out there for a support system. I tend to want to go it alone, but I probably need some accountability.

So feel free (anyone) to add me.

Going on 45-ish days!
  • PriyaCharan
    PriyaCharan Posts: 40
    Options
    755 days.............would be about double that, but I missed one day when on hols abroad and couldn't get a signal!! :grumble:

Good luck on you weight loss journey.:flowerforyou:
    Thats freaking amazing :) add!
  • jessicalindly
    Options
    I log everyday (: feel free to add me too if you'd like. I'm looking for people who log everyday too
  • rowl61
    rowl61 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I login every day . would love to be added to group ,
  • TheNewLorrain
    TheNewLorrain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    a wtg is not mindless to me either! it is a form of support. It may not be all grandiose but it is a comment. I have only been doing this for five days three more days before my first weigh in. But each step toward improving myself in a healthy way is a WTG in my book and you say you are hard core feel free to add me support is support We all have our issues with food. That is why we are overweight isn't it?.....Lorrain
  • PriyaCharan
    Options
    a wtg is not mindless to me either! it is a form of support. It may not be all grandiose but it is a comment. I have only been doing this for five days three more days before my first weigh in. But each step toward improving myself in a healthy way is a WTG in my book and you say you are hard core feel free to add me support is support We all have our issues with food. That is why we are overweight isn't it?.....Lorrain
    right said, a wtg could make a helluva differance if you choose to let it motivate you :)
  • tiffanymarie5
    tiffanymarie5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am just starting my logging (as of yesterday). I am on a new workout routine for weights and I am doing the C25K program. I don't have a LOT of support around me all the time, so I am looking for some new friends that want to do this right! I am not over the hill hard core, but i stick to what I want and I work my *kitten* off to get there. If you think that you can support me and I guarentee I can throw support your way, then hit me up!!!!
  • lacquer_head
    lacquer_head Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my best to log in every day, as well! I'm also looking for people to help keep me motivated.
  • PriyaCharan
    Options
    I am just starting my logging (as of yesterday). I am on a new workout routine for weights and I am doing the C25K program. I don't have a LOT of support around me all the time, so I am looking for some new friends that want to do this right! I am not over the hill hard core, but i stick to what I want and I work my *kitten* off to get there. If you think that you can support me and I guarentee I can throw support your way, then hit me up!!!!
    hell woman, thats why im here. lets crack it up!
  • eshanimongia5
    eshanimongia5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Definitely a daily logger! I lost motivation at one point but I motivated myself to count calories again.
    So its been nearly 40 days of logging in everyday!
    Anyone can add me :)
  • PriyaCharan
    Options
    FR sent! I'm relatively newish here, under 2 months but I've developed an addiction to the boards.
    me too newish... :) but il grow old in this site ;p
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    FR sent! I'm relatively newish here, under 2 months but I've developed an addiction to the boards.
    me too newish... :) but il grow old in this site ;p

If you keep eating the way you seem to, I don't think you need to worry about growing old.
  • RudHart64
    RudHart64 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Daily logger,

Great site , loads of support
  • princelukas777
    Options
    I keep a food log on here so I'll be on pretty consistently I think! =D.
  • Lynne2684
    Lynne2684 Posts: 3
    Options
    Add me! I would love to have another friend to go through this with.
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    That would be me :drinker:
  • thenewmanda
    thenewmanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily logger as well, feel free to add me! :)
  • michellechawner
    Options
    50+ days of logging EVERY BITE. Even on bad days (we can't learn if we can't track it!)
  • Kaulette
    Kaulette Posts: 7
    Options
    I log everyday as well. I think I am on day 84, feel free to add me :)