Breakfast

Options
13»

Replies

• Peanutbutterx
    Peanutbutterx Posts: 332
    Options
    maree that is such a good idea! toast with avocado tomato and basil... that sounds delicious im going to have to try that! : )
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Spinach and cheese omelette (120 g egg whites, one whole egg). Today in a wholemeal wrap usually on a wholemeal English muffin. As a side a tomato and the biggest mug of coffee with a bit of milk
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup eggbeaters with 1 tbsp shredded cheese mixed in - 80 cals.
    Chicken tenders pan fried in 1/2 tsp duck fat w/ Weber Beer Can Chicken seasoning on each side-really good). 120 cals
    Half a spinach bolani (crispy thin Afghani pancake filled with a bit of spinach) pan fried in 1/2 tsp duck fat 120 cals
    Cup of broccoli or other low cal veg- 30 cals

350 cals for a TON of filling, healthy food (and not much sugar, naturally occurring or otherwise :) )

Starbucks nonfat latte 130
    Low cal caramel sauce -30
    Fat free whipped cream-30

Total 190

Under 600 for the whole shebang. I dont eat lunch-i eat this breakfast around 10 am. My next meal is dinner at 9 pm.

Sometimes i make substitutions-lowcal toast instead of bolani, turkey sausage or soy chorizo instead of chicken, occasionally real eggs instead of eggbeaters. I have enough variations that it doesnt get boring, but above is my fave.

I also put salsa on my eggs & chicke, but thats less than 20 cals. Sometimes 2tbs light sour cream for 35 cals.

Now Im hungry for breakfast,
  • kaitlynbschott
    Options
    kashi go lean crunch cereal or banana nut crunch
    banana
    1/4 cup Golden raisins in cereal
    Skim milk.

I'm really full after eating this for breakfast unlike when I used to eat a egg mcmuffin and iced coffe everyday for breakfast at work

I also eat Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal (Honey Almond Flax is DELICIOUS!) with 1/2 c. Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk.

I eat again 3 hours later (also after I work out in the morning) when I have the Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal with some Pecan Halves and Raisins.

I always feel satisfied and don't ever feel guilty anymore!

P.S. - I used to eat McGriddles with Mocha Lattes from McDonalds. Not anymore!!
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    I just scrambled 8 Naturegg - Simply Egg Whites.... 55g of Lilydale (Canada) - Oven Roasted Turkey Breast and threw in some Chia seeds...... only 188 calories and 40 g of protein and I feel stuffed.
  • Louella57Dawn
    Louella57Dawn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Pour yourself a fresh cup of coffee in the morning with cream or milk (my one treat I give myself) then cook 1/3 cup oatmeal with flax, oat bran & wheat bran in micro wave 2mins stir throw in small hand full of rasins let sit few minutes add dash of milk & enjoy. This will keep you feeling full all morning:) Dont forget to drink your water
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    One cup of Special K cereal and 1/4 trim milk
    Wholemeal sandwich round with PB
    Coffee

Weekends

Two hard boiled eggs lite tomato sauce
    Two sandwich rounds
    Coffee
  • jkmiller82
    jkmiller82 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My favorite is an english muffin with a 100 calorie Wholly guacamole pack and chipotle tabasco. Yum!
    Target also makes a yummy bacon parmesan dip I put on English muffins. Mmmmmmmm...breakfast.
  • rogerbosch
    rogerbosch Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    2 Eggs 'n cheese!

(Edit: and lots of coffee)