SUSHI ADDICT AND PROUD

Options
who else here loves sushi!? I am so addicted I eat atleast one sushi roll a day and its so good for you as long as you stay away from the tempura sushi! my personal fave is salmon and avocado, avocado is an unsaturated fat which means its so good for you! anyone who is also a sushi lover please add me :)

Replies

• Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    ME! I love love love Sushi.

I have been craving it for about a week. I need to break down and go get a tuna roll already. I really wish I could eat avacado.. I love it but I am allergic :(
  • mandykayte
    mandykayte Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    LOVE SUSHI!

Avo and baked salmon on the inside with salmon and jalapeno on top with a little drizzle of eel sauce :)

Im going to get sushi for my 21st birthday this saturday yay!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I think its hard not to like, and for the most part its healthy too.

I like the yaki style eel rolls, spicy prawn and avocado, vegetarian, salmon of course, aburage pockets, the only one I don't like much is the tuna ones so much.

also you gotta use all the wasabi with the soy sauce and eat the ginger too. so epic.

I haven't had any for a while cause I'm at the beach, which is in a community of about 50 people, 50km down a basically dead end road. its a bit isolated. theres one shop, and one fish and chip/cafe.

also love a good bento box, kitsune soba, okonomiyake, yaki soba :P
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

I like the yaki style eel rolls, spicy prawn and avocado, vegetarian, salmon of course, aburage pockets, the only one I don't like much is the tuna ones so much.

also you gotta use all the wasabi with the soy sauce and eat the ginger too. so epic.

I haven't had any for a while cause I'm at the beach, which is in a community of about 50 people, 50km down a basically dead end road. its a bit isolated. theres one shop, and one fish and chip/cafe.

I'll have one for you then nikilis ;)
  • rudarbe
    rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I love sushi too, but too much rice is horrible! If you like dipping it in soy sauce (like I do), say goodbye to that sodium goal lol.
    I actually ate sushi today though, but instead of rice I used quinoa :) and I didn't use soy sauce.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,920 Member
    Options
    I love sushi too, but too much rice is horrible! If you like dipping it in soy sauce (like I do), say goodbye to that sodium goal lol.
    I actually ate sushi today though, but instead of rice I used quinoa :) and I didn't use soy sauce.
    If I ate far too much rice (on a calorie basis) in my diet that I thought it was horrible for me, sushi would be the last place I would leave it out.
  • torijd
    torijd Posts: 23
    Options

bento box is heaven ! do you live in australia ? :)
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

bento box is heaven ! do you live in australia ? :)

oh... I know, I started eating seafood again because of a bento box in Londons chinatown. close! I'm in New Zealand right now :)
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE sushi! It's even in my profile disclaimer :tongue:

I will always make room for sushi. We are lovers...:love:
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I'm a sushi addict too.. my fav are Japanese Mackarel.. also sea urchin.

I also like eating all sorts of sashimi..
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    <
    Total sushi addict.

And just for the record there's nothing wrong with saturated fats. Particularly from animals.

But yeah, salmon and avocado is the bomb.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

There are things in this world you just don't mess with.

Sushi is one of them.

Shame on you.
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    I lovee sushi. Wish I could eat it everyday! :)
  • timberowl
    timberowl Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately for me, the only kind I like is with cream cheese. ><
  • majasmi
    majasmi Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    sushi rocks. but reducing carbs makes me leave sushi for special occassions. luckily though.... sashimi frickin rocks too!
  • FixItDuck
    FixItDuck Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    mmmm teriyaki chicken sushi. My kids love it too, so I make my own; according to my son the chicken was perfect in his today!
  • torijd
    Options
    <
    Total sushi addict.

And just for the record there's nothing wrong with saturated fats. Particularly from animals.

But yeah, salmon and avocado is the bomb.
    very true :) hahaha it is!
  • torijd
    Options
    mmmm teriyaki chicken sushi. My kids love it too, so I make my own; according to my son the chicken was perfect in his today!
    yum teriyaki chicken sushi is perfection ^_^
  • torijd
    Options
    I lovee sushi. Wish I could eat it everyday! :)
    so do i haha :P
  • torijd
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE sushi! It's even in my profile disclaimer :tongue:

I will always make room for sushi. We are lovers...:love:
    we share the same lover :P if i could marry sushi i probably would ahahha