Options
    Box gaps will let the roaches get in
    Don't want roaches in your box. No fun.
  • MudRunLvr
    MudRunLvr Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    magie.gif
    That's mesmerizing! :laugh:

PUT THE CAMERA BEHIND HER FOR THE LOVE OF MERCY!
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Box gaps will let the roaches get in the cereal. I hate that.

LOL!!! HILARIOUS!
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    At this point I'm just trying to lose enough weight so that my thighs don't rub together so much that the friction causes fires. I honestly could not care less about a thigh gap.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I only half read this and thought it was about box SQUATS. :laugh:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    magie.gif
    That's mesmerizing! :laugh:

PUT THE CAMERA BEHIND HER FOR THE LOVE OF MERCY!
    You don't like women thrusting toward you?
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    At this point I'm just trying to lose enough weight so that my thighs don't rub together so much that the friction causes fires. I honestly could not care less about a thigh gap.
    Deodorant works great to prevent between the thigh chaffing.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Can't say I think they are important!!!

However, you can easily measure the "gap" using a pair of channel-lock pliers....just sayin!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I don't care what anyone says, thigh gap is hot.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    "Real men"? I thought it was "real women"? Let's label more people.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Like every physical feature, some people will like it, some people won't like it, some people won't care.

The article is just basically saying that people shouldn't have "thigh gaps", asking everyone to conform to their definition of beauty and stigmatising everyone who doesn't. Bad call.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'm more concerned with the apparent gap between people's ears than between their thighs.

Yes. Exactly.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    i like thigh gaps! You see i am a sniper so while my enemies get distracted by the girl,i get a sturdy place to rest my gun on and shoot!

See, I approach the "Thigh Gap Assassin" thing differently. I'll swuat behind her with the tip of the barrel in the gap. *BAM All they know is there's an unarmed skinny ***** where the bullet came from.
  • clareyoung80
    clareyoung80 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm slightly bow-legged. As in, when my ankles touch, my knees are far away. I might start making that a 'thing'. Knee gap. Yeah, I've got a knee gap - I'm special.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Like every physical feature, some people will like it, some people won't like it, some people won't care.

The article is just basically saying that people shouldn't have "thigh gaps", asking everyone to conform to their definition of beauty and stigmatising everyone who doesn't. Bad call.
    I think you misunderstood the point of the article. The author was saying that it's a stupid thing to aspire to because it's about your body's natural shape and genetics.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    i like thigh gaps! You see i am a sniper so while my enemies get distracted by the girl,i get a sturdy place to rest my gun on and shoot!

See, I approach the "Thigh Gap Assassin" thing differently. I'll swuat behind her with the tip of the barrel in the gap. *BAM All they know is there's an unarmed skinny ***** where the bullet came from.

that is EXACTLY what i was trying to say there
    Kevin-Butler-Mind-Blown.gif
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    exercise makes that gap?! i always figured the bigger the gap, the more bow legged they were.
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options

I didn't read it like that. It just says that it's not a goal one should have. It specifically states that it is genetically predetermined and that dieting to get one is not going to make any difference. It doesn't pass judgement one way or the other about whether one has one or not.
  • zeke1964
    zeke1964 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Absolutely proof positive that parents are asleep at the wheel! omfg..........for real????????? I have a daughter and she is in sports 5 days a week, so she has self esteem and doesnt rely on boys for that. Get off your cellphones and do some parenting people!
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

I think the article is saying there's some people that should have them and some that shouldnt. But to make it a goal .. it's like a guy saying "my ultimate weight loss goal is to have a cleft chin" .. and other guys jumping in in support or against cleft chins .. and suddenly everyone's arguing about something and questioning the morality and intelligence of people who do have cleft chins and questioning the dedication and habits of those who don;t have cleft chins ..

it gets silly. but still ... it's entertaining as hell.