Mother's Day, 133 pounds difference

Options

Replies

• Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Your results are incredible, and you are beautiful, but what I really appreciate in your post is your attitude and your enthusiasm for life. Thank you for being honest about the struggles with maintenance - it is a problem we all hope to have soon enough, but it's not something talked about as often.

Also, your son is incredibly lucky to have a mom that cares enough to be as fully alive and engaged as you. You have done something wonderful for yourself and your family :smile:.

It is good to remember where we have come from! And you have come so very far :flowerforyou:.
  • misifer
    misifer Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thank you for being honest about what happens after you've maintained your new lifestyle and shape for awhile. Nobody ever really thinks of that, but you are absolutely right that the novelty will wear off. You ROCK for continuing your new lifestyle even when you don't get all of the daily outside reminders anymore. THAT speaks volumes about your dedication to this. You look marvelous and congratulations for being so amazing and motivated to stay this way for yourself and your family!
  • Liz558800
    Liz558800 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to all of us that are starting our journey....:wink: Looking at your pictures and how happy you look it's motivation for me...thanks for sharing your story!
  • keriberi9
    keriberi9 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks for posting your blog link. I am the same way- I have few pics from when my son was born because I didn't like being in them and deleted them. How sad!!! It's changing for me though too. What a transformation you've had! I hope you keep going and keep remembering like you did on here- it's inspirational and real for other people reading it.
  • beautifuldiskize
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • mactaffy84
    mactaffy84 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to many, I am sure. I include myself in that. Congratulations not only on your amazing transformation, but your willingness to share your attitude,
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and super healthy! Great inspiration for after my second baby is born...very soon :smile: .
  • HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats on your success.
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    You look great dear...and you actually swim in Lake Harriet, lol...have moved to GA myself but loved running around it! Nice work!
  • springtimejen
    springtimejen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for the inspiration! I am at the start of my journey - and am hoping to lose 35lbs. It seems overwhelming to me, but you have inspired me tonight!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation and I love how you brought that your son would enjoy his mother more that way. I feel that I am trying to be better because of my daughter. We want the beat for our kids, and when we can give that its a huge win. Again, you look amazing.
  • alycat1990
    alycat1990 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Just wonderful! you look great! and I'm sure your boy loves exploring with you :)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    wow you look like a completely different person! Very nicely done :)
  • Darmanin
    Darmanin Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Fantastic effort. Being a mother of 2 young kids myself it tugs at the heart strings with the number of photo's I've chosen to not be in, or not wanted to be taken and held the kids up infront of me to cover everything. ... I'm still a WIP but getting there.

Great job for setting the example for your little one and I will be doing the same.
  • Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job.. You look stunning.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Well, you haven't heard MY "you look GREAT" yet, sooooo...YOU LOOK GREAT!! Glad you are spending your money on the things that you really WANT!! But I can understand buying the smaller clothes before just cuz they fit.

CONGRATS on the changes you have made--and will make with your family.
  • theedge56
    theedge56 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I really appreciate all the supportive comments :)
  • jessicamruth
    Options
    Thank you for your reply!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you have always been beautiful, shannon--just look at that smile radiating happiness. but we can see it even more so, now. i'm so freaking honored to have you as a role model here :) happy belated mothers' day :) xoxooxox.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!