• nottaquitter
    nottaquitter Posts: 130
    Options
    Perfect for my GUILTY PLEASURE Sunday treat
    But with no guilt Woohoo
  • ashiesmash
    ashiesmash Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try this, the fiance will be so happy to get to have pancakes again!
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    I am ALL OVER THESE!!! Thank you!
  • oldsoul918
    oldsoul918 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Have you experimented with the whole egg versus just the white? Was wondering if it made a difference in flavor or consistency. I see no reason to waste a perfectly good yolk :)

I've wondered the same thing actually, but haven't experimented. I think it would just make the batter a little thinner. Definitely worth a try :)

Yes, you can use a whole egg! That's how I make them and they are still awesome :drinker:
  • AdriSaysRelax
    Options
    I made them this AM with no fruit, and egg whites. They were suuuuuper dry. It had to be just me, though. Next time, in goes the banana.
  • michellerunksmith
    michellerunksmith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This looks fantastic. I can't wait to try.
  • becktoriatralala
    becktoriatralala Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    yum! i only have light and fit greek yogurt ( the 80 calorie cups) I wonder if that would matter? cherry yogurt and chocolate protein powder...hmmm...light a black forest pancake?
  • drezzal
    drezzal Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Made it with chocolate protein and added a pinch of cinnamon. Not going to lie, i spat it out and gave them to my dogs lol.
  • BeckyLiu38
    Options
    Bump
  • k_saenz
    k_saenz Posts: 126
    Options
    Yummm, thanks!
  • LJPphoenix
    LJPphoenix Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love these! How many pancakes are in one serving of this???
  • fit921
    fit921 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    bump, thanks.
  • Rachelesa94
    Options
    buuuuump :) Know what i'm having for breakfast tomorrow! ... Damn i just ran out of yogurt :(
  • pestopoli
    pestopoli Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    BUMP! Thanks for posting! My sad attempts at protein pancakes left me really frustrated :P
  • dianebiaggini
    dianebiaggini Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just made these this morning and eating them now! By far the best recipe I have used.Congrats for coming up with this! Others I have tried simply tasted awful or had a weird texture. For those using Australian products I used Black Swan low fat Greek yoghurt, Woolies Macro organic flour and Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Natural Whey in Vanilla. I also added some Equal as I had run out of Stevia( not really a fan of Equal). My topping was half a sliced banana and Queens Sugar Free Maple Syrup.
  • strongmindstrongbody
    strongmindstrongbody Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    bump! and thanks!
  • rachy867
    rachy867 Posts: 32
    Options
    yum