• lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    How many per serving?

I get about 6, and i love them!
  • cstringfellow2013
    cstringfellow2013 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Bumping for me and DH this weekend. I have everything I need...
  • jjss5500
    jjss5500 Posts: 50
    Options
    Hi,

Maybe this is obvious but is the 314 calories for all six pancakes? Or is that per serving? If so, how many pancakes per serving?

Thanks!
  • SaltNBurnBoys
    SaltNBurnBoys Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Bump! I see pancakes for Father's Day in my dad's future!
  • jjss5500
    jjss5500 Posts: 50
    Options
    Hi, Never mind I read through the posts and have my answer..
  • bacarlson77
    bacarlson77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    bump
  • redpandora56
    redpandora56 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    in to try this weekend!
  • aprilricks86
    aprilricks86 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    yummm . . . I've made these twice so far, this last time was better than the first. I used my muscle pharm cookies & cream, a whole egg, vanilla and spelt flour instead (more fiber) and put some frozen blueberries on top while cooking. I ate them with sugar free syrup . . . soooo good and it really does make a pretty big portion. These are very close to typical pancakes.

Thank you OP for the recipe!
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Yum thanks. Have to find a g, f. sub for the flour, probably use coconut. Has anyone tried freezing them for a weekday breakfast? Assuming that there are any left to freeze - they sound delicious.
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    bump. nom nom nom
  • PALady4JC
    PALady4JC Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Jelaan
    Options
    Had to bump this because I made these this morning and they were so delicious. Thanks for the recipe. I have to eat g.f so I made them with chick pea flour and they worked perfectly. I also used 1/2 cup of Egg Creations instead of plain egg white because that was all I had. I made 8 6" pancakes but could only manage 4 with half a banana. When I entered the recipe with the ingredients I used, 4 pancakes came out to 159 cals with 24g of protein. I am sure it varies depending on your protein powder and yoghurt. I still have 4 pancakes for breakfast tomorrow - yum!!
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I think I'll give these a go with chocolate protein powder
  • Jelaan
    Options
    Oooh with raspberries, yummy. I see more pancakes in my future. Hmmmm made a bit thinner and with plain protein powder they would make a good crepe with a savory filling for dinner.
  • harlequin0318
    harlequin0318 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I have to try this - everytime i try to make protein pancakes, everything falls apart or gets burned.
  • enjayer
    enjayer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    These were awesome! Mine were nice and fluffy too! Only thing I changed was using a whole egg instead of just the white. Thanks for the recipe :D
  • tigertigress
    Options
    Nice!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Number 16 on this list, pumpkin protein pancakes. They look a lot better than the picture, too. This is now a staple in our home and they get rave reviews every time I make them.
    I use milk instead of almond breeze.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/20-best-healthy-protein-pancake-recipes.html
  • coolcucumbers
    coolcucumbers Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    sounds great! thanks for sharing!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Definitely gonna make these. <3