Any other 1200 calories/day consumers? Add me!

Options
124»

Replies

• Puffingmuffin
    Puffingmuffin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    For the past two days, I used 400 calories each day for a brownie. Oh my :( must cut out the junk.
  • hockey7fan
    hockey7fan Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I had WLS and I eat around 1200 a day too. 5 small meals of about 250 calories each. Protein and veggies and some healthy fats with a couple of fruits thrown in. You can eat a lot of veggies for not a lot of calories. I use most of my calories on proteins.

My hair is very thick and full, my thyroid tests just fine and I have plenty of energy now that I've dropped a bunch of weight.
  • Kykla78
    Kykla78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am been doing 1200 a day, so yes it difficult but I try to do work out to of set some of it and even I do not log my evening food, in my head I know how much I can eat. Its possible but you would have to mostly eat veggies and protein.
    IF you like send me friend request
  • Tldavis3s
    Tldavis3s Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I had WLS and I eat around 1200 a day too. 5 small meals of about 250 calories each. Protein and veggies and some healthy fats with a couple of fruits thrown in. You can eat a lot of veggies for not a lot of calories. I use most of my calories on proteins.

My hair is very thick and full, my thyroid tests just fine and I have plenty of energy now that I've dropped a bunch of weight.

That's great :) my tests are all healthy and normal as well! I'm sure there may be people out there who need larger amounts of energy but for someone as short as me 1200 does just fine. I stopped losing weight for a 2 month period but I stuck with it and now the weight is coming off again. & its been 8 months and i am 5 lbs away from my original weight goal so I didn't plateau like everyone warned me!
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    If eating less calories doesn't work then why, after someone has gastric bypass, are they put on an 800 calorie a day diet? People say "your body will hold onto the fat and go into starvation mode" but my MIL had gastric bypass and ate 800 calories a day and LOST all her weight. That was 5 years ago she has kept it off.
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • kittykat1994
    kittykat1994 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    900 cals a day in the OP's diary.

That doesn't seem healthy at all.

"Eating isn't very Chanel."

It actually screams ED to me.