Baby to Bikini... Tears and All

Options

Replies

• Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, can't believe you did that all in less than a year! One question, does baby daddy want back in now? Because I have to say, success in your happiness and healthy body sure is a wonderful revenge. Keep it up.
  • somersault2
    Options
    like everbody else, i'm like wow and wow again. truly inspirational. ive been exercising regularly a few months, variety of cardio, yoga and weights but up and down every week. i finally decided to watch n track what i eat and just recently joined mfp. So could you please confirm again... you achieved this with mostly weight lifting and watching calories in ? :happy:
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    OMG you look so great!! ;D
  • mariahmilan
    mariahmilan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow what a fantastic motivation! Great job!
  • FabulousKP
    FabulousKP Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing!!!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    you are on my friend list so you already know this...but i think you freaking rock girl! Keep it up! :)
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    amazing job. You look great!
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    So beautiful, and what an inspiration!
    Congratulations on your excellent efforts.
    kind regards,

Ben
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - be proud of yourself and wear that bikini - it looks great!! :smile:
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You go girl!
  • mrsjoyw
    mrsjoyw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    If I were you I would have taken the LONG route and walked as slow as possible!!! You ROCKED that bikini!!!
  • Krystasfocused24
    Options
    You did goood!!!!!
  • Rokosmummy
    Rokosmummy Posts: 29
    Options
    Brilliant way to go!
  • dietcokeg
    dietcokeg Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    wow thats amazing! well done and congrats!
  • 2005bexh
    2005bexh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You looked absolutely brilliant - my shape now is similar to when you started, i've just started (properly today!) i am getting on the weights if that's what they do, i would love my legs to look like that!
    you are a yummy mummy!
    congratulations!
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    hot hot hot! good job! and you deserve it. Hope that you feel that way for the rest of your life! enjoy!
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! Congrats!!
  • kmart20
    kmart20 Posts: 72
    Options
    you look amazing! such an inspiration to me. my little guy is 6 months old and now that he's been sleeping through the night I actually have some energy to get back to "me time" working out. never been big into lifting but after seeing your before and after pics will definitely be doing lifting along with my cardio.
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!