Replies

• jolenelf
    jolenelf Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look gorgeous!! Wonderful job!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    You did that within ONE YEAR of having the baby. As a single mother. You are incredible!
  • luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Great Job! What an inspiration and very motivating :) Think I will be going to the gym tonight :)
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is an amazing transformation! You did a great job. Your post really inspires me because I'm almost 2 years post-pregnancy and I'm still trying to lose the weight. I see the similiarites with you and I and if you did it, I know I can, too. Amazing story, thank you so much for sharing.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Congrats. By the way I don't see any of this in your photos:
    with my bits of flub and extra skin

Not that I see your stretch marks either, but you can't see mine in my photos either (even though I definitely have them)
  • Fjcookie
    Fjcookie Posts: 48
    Options
    I wish I had your motivation! you look very nice!
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I just stood up in my office and clapped quietly for you. Like a little moment of silence for your dead fat. :)
  • TexMexHex
    TexMexHex Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome! Pictures and stories like yours really make me want to do this! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • ChelseaM8726
    ChelseaM8726 Posts: 117
    Options
    AMAZING WORK, JUST AMAZING!! :flowerforyou: :smile: :love:
  • HotDolphinMama
    HotDolphinMama Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look smokin hot!!! And your story brought a tear to my eye. Like you said - it isn't the Size you wear, or the number that reads on the scale - it's about how you feel about yourself. So feel proud, feel strong & be confident. There isn't a stronger person on earth than a single mother. Stay empowered, We are all cheering for you!!!!:happy:
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl, you are freaking fabulous.
  • bogo_baby
    bogo_baby Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Super inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing!

You did an amazing thing in a rough situation, I too was there... and now I'm working on it. It's so great to hear a success story from another woman who has dealt with unexpectedly becoming a single mother. Keep up the good work!
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    That's less than a year after birth? You must have trained like a marine, lady! You're hardcore!
  • TorrizzleWillSizzle
    TorrizzleWillSizzle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    HOLY SMOKES!!! You look amazing! And you are setting such a great example for your little one!! Great job momma!!
  • Katie5961
    Katie5961 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Congratulations!
  • KYT1121
    KYT1121 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love this post!! Congratulations on your success!
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. congratulations!!
  • bkperkin
    bkperkin Posts: 5
    Options
    You look really great. But even your "fat" picture looks good. I'd kill to look like your "before." Well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!