BAM! That's how it's done!
  • GeekAmour
    GeekAmour Posts: 262
    Options
    Um. WOW.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Oh my fecking goodness! You have the best body just about ever I saw on here! You've done great.
  • wacarr
    wacarr Posts: 25
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! You should have no shame. Your body is amazing. And to be honest you were beautiful even before you lost any weight. Don't be afraid to strut your stuff because you look amazing! What is your secret beside lifting weights? I love to learn and hear everyone's different techniques.
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I am jealous of those people that got to see you in that bikini because you are beautiful. However, not only your body is fabulous but your emotional strength to accomplish so much with the additional burden of being a single mom is remarkable. You are a role model and an inspiration to so many. Thank you for sharing.
  • Melliemd
    Melliemd Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are an absolute inspiration! When did you start lifting?
  • jenniferstrapac
    jenniferstrapac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look amazing.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Congratulations on the hard work and achievement.
  • pattywatty1129
    pattywatty1129 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing!!
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    You look stunning! You are a big inspiration to me!!!
  • liliawodna
    liliawodna Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!
  • dawniee
    dawniee Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    wow so inspiring!!!!! incredible!!!
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    wow!!! you look incredible!! that is so inspiring that you were able to set a goal and keep it!
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Your story was so well written and so touching. Your transformation is astonishing. Well done.
  • mombieocalypse
    Options
    Not only do you look amazing,, but you have an amazing confidence coming from within you. Inspirational.
  • kristinpwll
    kristinpwll Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing, congrats!!
  • malery06
    malery06 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow! amazing! let me tell you, you are the very first person I have came across that I can totally relate to as far as the baby, the timing and even the body shape and size, crazy! I look like your before picture and I weigh 150 lb. and I am hoping I look just as good as you do. I haven't worked out in like 2 months or so, I take brakes just like you mentioned and you were definitely the motivation I needed. after reading your post I got up and worked out, no lie. Thank you! I will go and friend request you know. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!