What do you put on popcorn??

Options

Replies

• medicvaldez
    medicvaldez Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    love it! The yeast is super good for you and gives a cheddar taste!
  • HappyCamper5166
    Options
    I got an olive oil sprayer from Bed Bath and Beyond and pour some olive oil in there. Then I top it with fresh ground pepper and salt. Sometimes some garlic powder or chili powder. I also pop my in a paper bag in the microwave. I buy organic popcorn, comes out a lot cheaper than the prepackaged stuff and better for you!
  • hauntao
    hauntao Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    curry!
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    <3 honey honey honeeey
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I put a bunch of garlic powder and black pepper on it with a dash of nutritional yeast.
  • Onthemovemama
    Options
    Try a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hot sauce........

YES!!! This^^^
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I am glad there is popcorn lovers out there. I use the hot air popper and put the spray butter on it. It is my treat at night and it fills me up. Of course I have to share with my dogs... they love it too!!!
  • Linda916
    Linda916 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I also love popcorn! I whisk a little EVOO with sme salt, pepper, chili powder and garlic powder and toss that with the popcorn.

me toooo!!! lotsa chili powder!! :explode:
  • OneDimSim
    OneDimSim Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    SAVE!!!
  • amethystrose81
    amethystrose81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I buy the Orville Redenbachers white cheddar popcorn. It comes w/a cheddar pouch you sprinkle over the popcorn then toss it like a salad and it coats it nicely. Only 30 calories a cup and delicious
  • stongjos
    stongjos Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I once tried it with powdered sugar. Very good! Different from the salty popcorn.
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I pop mine on stove wth a little bit of oil. I add Mrs. Dash Table Blend, black pepper and a dash of BBQ spice.
  • healthywtb
    healthywtb Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I cook popcorn in a heavy pot on a stove with a little oil - enough to make it pop. I add salt to it later. I don't like the taste very much with an air popper or with a paper bag in the microwave, so I opt for the calories from the oil.
  • yinkyo
    yinkyo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    cajun seasoning
    hot sauce
    sriracha
    garlic powder
    plain salt

I prefer my popcorn not buttered, and just lightly salted, so I'll definitely have to try some of the ideas of EVOO or sprays to help my seasonings stick... though I've never really noticed much of a problem with it before...
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    I eat poopcorn several times a week and put on " Salsa Valentina " the cheapest and hottest hot sauce available here in Mexico.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. It is soooooo good!
  • mycupyourcake
    mycupyourcake Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hot sauce........

Mmmm I will try chalula sauce on mine next time. I squeeze lime and add salt, red pepper and brewers yeast if I have i around. Sometime I put coconut aminos on it (my soy sauce substitute as I am allergic to sulfites).
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • shastacrystal
    shastacrystal Posts: 262
    Options
    Nutritional yeast, garlic powder, sea salt and pepper to taste! YUM