+75 lbs lost! From huge tummy to flat abs!

LeeM86
LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
Even tho my weight loss sticker reflects a smaller number, I have lost over 75 lbs. I lost some weight before joining MFP, so I already kinda miss those extra lbs/kgs. Hahaha.

Anyway, I was a big girl with a *big* tummy. Rolls and rolls of fat everywhere. I was severely obese and even when I was focused on losing weight I never expected to really get a fit body. I always thought I would manage to be thin, but flabby. So, for all the girls (and boys) out there who need some encouragement, IT CAN BE DONE! It will take a lot of work, but here I am, 10 months later feeling awesome!

tummyside-1.jpg
PHOTO GETS CUT , SEE FULL PHOTO HERE: http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh114/LeeMinKyo/tummyside.jpg

tummyfront-1.jpg
PHOTO GETS CUT , SEE FULL PHOTO HERE: http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh114/LeeMinKyo/tummyfront.jpg

Awkward-in-front-of-a-camera me is quite proud of the results:

ba.jpg

One more proof of the progress. These jeans barely zipped up when I started my weight loss journey (sorry for the bad quality):

pants02.jpg

It's crazy how much your body can change when you eat clean (with the occasional treat) and work out on badass mode.

---

*edit* Data requested, so I will include it here :) :

SW: 107 kg (236 lbs)… possibly a little bit more.
CW: 72.5 kg (159.5 lbs)
GW: Nothing specific. I don't care for the scale much anymore. I know better now.

Height: 1’72 m / 5’7”

Starting BMI: 36.2
Current BMI: 24.5

Measures: -20 cm chest, - 30 cm waist, -27 cm hips, - 12 cm arms, -17 cm thighs.

SIZE: pants: from 24-26 to 12, t-shirt: from XL/XXL to S/M, dress: from XXL to M, ring: 7.5 to 6.

---

BTW! I just started to use the social side of the website again after months, and I find myself a little friend-lacky. If anyone wants to add me, please do so. I would love to have people to talk with and help each other! I'm a friendly person and always happy to make new friends. <3

Replies

• weaselle16
    weaselle16 Posts: 18 Member
    Wow, nice one!!
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    That's brilliant hun. Well done to you for all your hard work :flowerforyou:
  • chepurner
    chepurner Posts: 21 Member
    Congratulations! amazing results!
  • JacquiMayCrook
    JacquiMayCrook Posts: 307 Member
    Amazing results! WOW! Friends request sent as you are inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • Freakin' WOW. Well done you!
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    This is mint! well done done indeed
  • You look amazing!! EXCELLENT JOB!!

You've certainly given me hope, that I too can get rid of my flabby belly!

AMAZING!!
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Fabulous results! Congratulations! You clearly worked your butt off and dang it shows!
  • Wow wow and wow that's amazing, you look fantastic there is hope for my tummy yet lol :)
  • DinoSaurous
    DinoSaurous Posts: 72 Member
    that is crazy amazing! Wow well done :D
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    oh wow!!
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Wow awesome results. Well done you :drinker:
  • tiptoe_marc
    tiptoe_marc Posts: 21 Member
    awesome
  • Dottyb1940
    Dottyb1940 Posts: 188 Member
    well done great work and a changed person
  • 1hottwoman
    1hottwoman Posts: 18 Member
    Wow amazing!!!!!! What workouts did you do and how often? You have given me hope that I can get there
  • mailuci
    mailuci Posts: 27 Member
    Even tho my weight loss sticker reflects a smaller number, I have lost over 75 lbs. I lost some weight before joining MFP, so I already kinda miss those extra lbs/kgs. Hahaha.

Anyway, I was a big girl with a *big* tummy. Rolls and rolls of fat everywhere. I was severely obese and even when I was focused on losing weight I never expected to really get a fit body. I always thought I would manage to be thin, but flabby. So, for all the girls (and boys) out there who need some encouragement, IT CAN BE DONE! It will take a lot of work, but here I am, 10 months later feeling awesome!

tummyside-1.jpg
    PHOTO GETS CUT , SEE FULL PHOTO HERE: http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh114/LeeMinKyo/tummyside.jpg

tummyfront-1.jpg
    PHOTO GETS CUT , SEE FULL PHOTO HERE: http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh114/LeeMinKyo/tummyfront.jpg

Awkward-in-front-of-a-camera me is quite proud of the results:

ba.jpg

One more proof of the progress. These jeans barely zipped up when I started my weight loss journey (sorry for the bad quality):

pants02.jpg

It's crazy how much your body can change when you eat clean (with the occasional treat) and work out on badass mode.

---

BTW! I just started to use the social side of the website again after months, and I find myself a little friend-lacky. If anyone wants to add me, please do so. I would love to have people to talk with and help each other! I'm a friendly person and always happy to make new friends. <3

you are welcome to friend me . u r an inspiration to all of us
  • slender20
    slender20 Posts: 33 Member
    Wow amazing! I have added you.
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Wow amazing!!!!!! What workouts did you do and how often? You have given me hope that I can get there

I tend to change my routines a lot to not get used to anything and have fun. But I'm pretty much a believer of HIIT routines of any kind. I swear by them. Interval jogging too.

That and some of my fav work outs are: 30 Days Shred, Yoga Meltdown, jogging, 15 mins of an android app called "abs daily work out", pilates videos, and anything with Jillian Michael in it really. I worship that woman and her videos.

I have never put a foot in a gym. I work out at home, so I don't know if this helps much.
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    You look great!. Can you give us details how you achieved it? If you can include height/weight, etc. Many newbies in particular love the details as an initial guide, before they acclimate.
  • smribr
    smribr Posts: 2
    wow. you give us all hope.way to go.
    :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!