+75 lbs lost! From huge tummy to flat abs!

Replies

• lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Congrats!
  • woody7890
    woody7890 Posts: 27
    That's amazing! I'd love to see the results you have and it's very inspiring to see!

FR coming you way ;)
  • Inittolozeit
    Inittolozeit Posts: 116 Member
    Great results!!! I'm in the beginning of my journey, with a big stomach too.... Glad to see how much your shrank down :)
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    You've done amazing!! Great job!
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    You're adorable and remind me of Snow White from Once Upon a Time. Well done on your achievement.

AW!!! That's the best compliment. I have always had a thing for Snow White in general, since I love the whole pale-black-hair-red-lips look. <3
  • chezz
    chezz Posts: 69 Member
    wow well done you have done amazing
  • Tinx_87
    Tinx_87 Posts: 18
    HOLY COW!!!! That is so inspiring!! Thank you for sharing this with us :smile:

What workouts have you been doing...more specifically, what did you START out doing? ...and what are you doing NOW?

Congratulations on your major achievement!
  • Tinx_87
    Tinx_87 Posts: 18
    oops - i see you've already answered my question, for someone else - sorry, lol
  • LeeM86
    HOLY COW!!!! That is so inspiring!! Thank you for sharing this with us :smile:

What workouts have you been doing...more specifically, what did you START out doing? ...and what are you doing NOW?

Congratulations on your major achievement!

Here, I answered this in a previous reply, I hope this helps :)
    I started with low intensity cardio such as: walking 3 miles a day plus 5 mins of abs and 5 mins of arms work outs. Then walking plus 30 Days Shred level 1. Then made the walk 5 miles plush 30 DS. Then kept adding strength training to that.

When I was more fit and needed something my challenging I started with interval jogging. 20 mins of walking, 5 mins of jogging, and slowly making the walking parts shorter and the running ones longer. That plus going for 30 Days Shred level 2 and 3. I tried and loved Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown. And discovered the wonders of HIIT routines from youtube.

Right now I'm doing a HIIT routine in the morning, then some cardio plus strength training in the evening. I try to go for 40-50 mins a day. I believe in shorter work outs but more intense better than spending hours doing low intensity ones. But that's mostly a personal preference because it has worked out better for me and my weight loss/toning.
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Amazing job!
  • Tanicax2
    Tanicax2 Posts: 28 Member
    what time of diet where you and exercise schedule ? i have the same type of weight goals as you had i would love you help!
  • SpartanEric
    SpartanEric Posts: 5 Member
    Amazing job, you look great!
  • LeeM86
    what time of diet where you and exercise schedule ? i have the same type of weight goals as you had i would love you help!

I don't believe in diets. I tried 124545000 before and you always put the weight back as soon as you eat "normal". I do eat very clean tho. I eat *a lot* of veggies (raw whenever it's possible), some fruit, lean meat (specially chicken breasts, turkey, tuna, and grilled steaks), boiled eggs and go for whole-wheat version of anything with wheat in it. I do give myself little treats here and there, but try to make them as healthy as possible (dark chocolate, a small portion of ice-cream, healthy desserts I make myself, so on)

My exercise schedule right now is a short HIIT routine in the morning (around 20 mins) and some cardio + strength training/toning exercises in the evening (try to go for 30-40 minutes). That's what I do everyday except for my random rest day once per week.
  • sjklaus
    sjklaus Posts: 59 Member
    Inspiring...Fabulous Job! Way to go!
  • Tanicax2
    Tanicax2 Posts: 28 Member

I don't believe in diets. I tried 124545000 before and you always put the weight back as soon as you eat "normal". I do eat very clean tho. I eat *a lot* of veggies (raw whenever it's possible), some fruit, lean meat (specially chicken breasts, turkey, tuna, and grilled steaks), boiled eggs and go for whole-wheat version of anything with wheat in it. I do give myself little treats here and there, but try to make them as healthy as possible (dark chocolate, a small portion of ice-cream, healthy desserts I make myself, so on)

My exercise schedule right now is a short HIIT routine in the morning (around 20 mins) and some cardio + strength training/toning exercises in the evening (try to go for 30-40 minutes). That's what I do everyday except for my random rest day once per week.

Thank you i will take that advice!
  • autopilot_on
    autopilot_on Posts: 388
    Fantastic accomplishment! Your hard work has definitely paid off!!
  • LeeM86
    I can't edit the first message, but I'm not taking more friend requests at the moment. I was absolutely surprised with the flow of friend requests and I like to have time to encourage everyone and talk with them. I don't want to have more friends that I can handle. So, please forgive me if I decline your requests from now on.

<3
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    There ya go! Fine work missy!
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Amazing! Thank you for posting and motivating :)
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    You look FANTASTIC! Well done! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!