June's NO CHEAT Losers!

Options
123457»

Replies

• Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Dying from allergies today- I'm gonna go home and sleep... Have a great night I will check in in the morning!

Randi

Hope you're better today :)..I know how bad allergies effects our lives...I'm an allergy suffer too. I take zyrtec and it has helped me better than claritin or allegra. Get better soon:flowerforyou:
  • OnMyWeigh
    OnMyWeigh Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Thanks Postively, Zyrtec is awesome, just the trip to the in-laws, I didn't take any with me and the Cottonwood were exploding... blaahhhh. I am feeling a bunch better today, the nose is still a little stuffy but I can at least breathe today! BTW- Is this week getting any better for ya?

Where is everyone else?
  • Positively_Me
    Options
    Thanks Postively, Zyrtec is awesome, just the trip to the in-laws, I didn't take any with me and the Cottonwood were exploding... blaahhhh. I am feeling a bunch better today, the nose is still a little stuffy but I can at least breathe today! BTW- Is this week getting any better for ya?

Where is everyone else?

I am glad you feeling much better:flowerforyou:

So far so good for me this week, I am trying to stay on track. I am usually good for most of the day, but when hubby comes home it goes down hill from there on... Yesterday I did really good. I kept telling myself..which mean more to me my health or junk food..sometime I talk myself out of eating "bad food" but other times It wins. But I know I put myself in self sabotage. I know if I keep doing this to myslef I will never lose the weight, but actully gain all my hard work, I will not let my self sabotage get the best of me. I am doing this even if it takes me forever..as long as I am trying to change my bad habits with good ones.

sorry for all the rambling...
  • OnMyWeigh
    Options
    No apology necessary!! It's good to talk about the tough parts of our journey, it helps us realize what is going on! I know what you mean about being home with Hubby... I do great all day at work then I come home and dang is it hard...
    Sometimes I have to be brutally honest and tell him that because he used so much butter I can't eat what he made or I fish out the packaging from what he made to check the caloric value before I decide if I am eating what he made or making my own dinner... I feel bad but at the same time I have to make choices for myself. At first I think he was a little offended but now, he is understanding more and more and realizing that I have to eat different things than he eats. He battled with obesity when he was young and finally found that he is better off on an Atkins eating style. We don't keep chips in the house because they are a huge downfall for him. He's finally getting that keeping chips out of the house won't work for me, it's gonna take more work.
  • Positively_Me
    Options
    No apology necessary!! It's good to talk about the tough parts of our journey, it helps us realize what is going on! I know what you mean about being home with Hubby... I do great all day at work then I come home and dang is it hard...
    Sometimes I have to be brutally honest and tell him that because he used so much butter I can't eat what he made or I fish out the packaging from what he made to check the caloric value before I decide if I am eating what he made or making my own dinner... I feel bad but at the same time I have to make choices for myself. At first I think he was a little offended but now, he is understanding more and more and realizing that I have to eat different things than he eats. He battled with obesity when he was young and finally found that he is better off on an Atkins eating style. We don't keep chips in the house because they are a huge downfall for him. He's finally getting that keeping chips out of the house won't work for me, it's gonna take more work.

awww, thanks for sharing your story Randi. i have kids who love the junk food...and I try to limit the amount of junk they can eat in one day..sometime I get called mean because I am somewhat harsh, but I am truely looking out for my kids. I don't want the junk food to take over there lives and find them obsessing over food...I find that my teenagers are harder to talk too ( when it comes to junk food) then my preschooler..it's a learning process for all of us.

on a final note, you and Makingmeover are so motivatial and inspirational. I might not lose the last 3 pounds before the month is over, but I will TRY to do my best to get as close as possible. I am back and ready to finish what I started. Let do this once and for all..

As of this morning, I lost the 5 pounds I gain 3/4 weeks ago and 1 more pound..I can do this
  • OnMyWeigh
    Options
    I challenge you to stay on track over the weekend. My strategy is to plan out my days in the morning and stick to them.

Have a beautiful weekend everyone!
  • Positively_Me
    Options
    I challenge you to stay on track over the weekend. My strategy is to plan out my days in the morning and stick to them.

Have a beautiful weekend everyone!

Will do Randi! I will stay on track over the weekend :)

Thanks for the challenge!
  • OnMyWeigh
    Options
    How did your weekend go? Mine went pretty good, I lost .7!
  • Positively_Me
    Options
    How did your weekend go? Mine went pretty good, I lost .7!

It went surprisingly well. I stayed on track the whole weekend, that was very hard for me especially since my kids are home from weekend school and regular school..and with that said..I am tempted with a lot of junk food. I ate really good I amazed myself. I am still on track, weigh myself this morning and I was down another pound..202 today. I didn't make my ONEderland by the end of June, but I am so close. Hopefully by friday or next week..I am hoping to stay on track on July 4. I can and will stay on track!

Have a great day girl! And congrats again on losing more weight! my weight loss buddy :)
  • OnMyWeigh
    Options
    Is it just me or does it seem like we are the only 2 posting on this board???
  • Positively_Me
    Options
    Is it just me or does it seem like we are the only 2 posting on this board???

I am taking a guess and say we are the *only* 2 people posting on this board:laugh: ...Wonder what happen to the rest

Should we do another challenge for July so we can stay motivated or do you want to post on the home page or send each other emails? What do you think we should do?

have a great day!