What's your type?

Options

Replies

• Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Someone taller than me in heels (Over 6ft), trimmed facial hair, little bit of meat to them, MUST have a great sense of humor, and like at least some video games. Also needs to have the libido of a young stallion to keep up lol. Preferable a little older than me as well.

do you find a lot of men who wear heels to be taller than you?
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Smart with a sense of humour similar to my own. Not too tall. I don't care for dating tall men. it makes for awkward hugs.

A stool or staircase may help.

That takes away the possibility for spontaneous, unawkward hugs. Also, tall people use up too much water laundering their giant clothes and taking long showers to clean their giant bodies. Small people are more environmentally-friendly.
    Excellent point. They use up too much soap, too :angry:

I KNOW! What do they think? The world is made of soap? Sons of *****es. :angry:
    Not to mention their smugness when able to grab dishes and stuff from the high cupboards. Smug *******s.

I hate them SO MUCH. Have you ever had to share a car with them? You have to adjust the seat and mirrors every time it is your turn to drive. It's bull****.
    Yup. Instant rage when I get in the vehicle and all the stuff is moved :angry:
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Someone taller than me in heels (Over 6ft), trimmed facial hair, little bit of meat to them, MUST have a great sense of humor, and like at least some video games. Also needs to have the libido of a young stallion to keep up lol. Preferable a little older than me as well.

Hey now, I love a man in heels.
    And women's clothing.
    And wigs.
    And makeup.

.... I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life.
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    meaty (but not meathead mentality)
    dark-skinned
    respectful
    clean in the streets, thug in the sheets
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Smart with a sense of humour similar to my own. Not too tall. I don't care for dating tall men. it makes for awkward hugs.

That takes away the possibility for spontaneous, unawkward hugs. Also, tall people use up too much water laundering their giant clothes and taking long showers to clean their giant bodies. Small people are more environmentally-friendly.

Not to mention their smugness when able to grab dishes and stuff from the high cupboards. Smug *******s.

I hate them SO MUCH. Have you ever had to share a car with them? You have to adjust the seat and mirrors every time it is your turn to drive. It's bull****.

This doesn't mean it wont happen when he's the same height as you. My wife and I are the same height but I'm way more broad than she is and whe has longer legs and arms so our settings are very different.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options

I do that sort of thing just to be mean.
  • 1MariaChristina
    1MariaChristina Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    This
    smartass.jpg

oh, oh and typically dark hair, confident and funny as hell.

=) THe smartassness is so necessary-and the dark hair confident and funny too...oh and has to like to make out and have good taste in music
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Comic Sans
  • 1MariaChristina
    1MariaChristina Posts: 93 Member
    Options

And women's clothing.
    And wigs.
    And makeup.

Drag hag? I love me a Queen...they make life better.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
  • missjennifer1966
    missjennifer1966 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Nerdy/geeky....definitely smart. Someone financially secure with a great sense of humor. I am single so think about this a lot:)
  • Bajiggity
    Bajiggity Posts: 88 Member
    Options

I like Frogs, Princes and shiney robot men! :heart:
  • xtinakay84
    xtinakay84 Posts: 22
    Options
    a gentleman... still does little small gestures here and there that are so lost these days, like open the car door etc.... someone who is close with their family, but not a man that is still attached to the umbilical cord. someone who keeps it real even if it will hurt me. Someone who is faithful. Someone who acts the same with me even around his friends and someone who is proud to walk into a room with me by his side. Someone who makes me laugh... someone who truly is my "ride or die" and has my back 100%. Not a drunk. No games or bull****. Affectionate and not afraid to hold my hand and kiss me in public.

Also though.. someone who doesn't have a problem throwing me up against a wall, pulling my hair, biting my lip, etc. etc. this is a MUST! ;)

Looks wise I usually go for tall-ish and dark hair, tattoos are a definite plus!
  • resistance_freak
    Options
    This
    smartass.jpg

oh, oh and typically dark hair, confident and funny as hell.

How YOU doin?
  • Jerrypeoples
    Options

And women's clothing.
    And wigs.
    And makeup.

im open minded...not sure that open minded
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options

I like Frogs, Princes and shiney robot men! :heart:

Princess Bajiggity!
  • KristiLeighS
    KristiLeighS Posts: 112
    Options
    tall, dark, and foreign like my hubby. Plus he was a detective. Love a man in uniform! So hot!
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Sane.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Options
    Sane.

GG10LOL-1.gif
  • tiffsting
    tiffsting Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Physically I'm drawn to the big tall burley men with facial hair and tattoos.... but personality wins over anything. I need someone who can take and dish out jokes, and who can go with the flow and have a good time