What's your type?

Options
12346»

Replies

• parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Smart with a sense of humour similar to my own. Not too tall. I don't care for dating tall men. it makes for awkward hugs.

A stool or staircase may help.

That takes away the possibility for spontaneous, unawkward hugs. Also, tall people use up too much water laundering their giant clothes and taking long showers to clean their giant bodies. Small people are more environmentally-friendly.
    Excellent point. They use up too much soap, too :angry:

I KNOW! What do they think? The world is made of soap? Sons of *****es. :angry:
    Not to mention their smugness when able to grab dishes and stuff from the high cupboards. Smug *******s.

I hate them SO MUCH. Have you ever had to share a car with them? You have to adjust the seat and mirrors every time it is your turn to drive. It's bull****.
    Yup. Instant rage when I get in the vehicle and all the stuff is moved :angry:

I do that sort of thing just to be mean.
    Oh. Well. That's different, because I can do the same.
  • GeekTink
    GeekTink Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Someone taller than me in heels (Over 6ft), trimmed facial hair, little bit of meat to them, MUST have a great sense of humor, and like at least some video games. Also needs to have the libido of a young stallion to keep up lol. Preferable a little older than me as well.

do you find a lot of men who wear heels to be taller than you?

Fair enough :P And yes, I have found a few and they keep asking me for your number!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Someone taller than me in heels (Over 6ft), trimmed facial hair, little bit of meat to them, MUST have a great sense of humor, and like at least some video games. Also needs to have the libido of a young stallion to keep up lol. Preferable a little older than me as well.

do you find a lot of men who wear heels to be taller than you?

Fair enough :P And yes, I have found a few and they keep asking me for your number!

867-5309 :)
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    mentally i go for smartasses and people who dont take themselves so seriously

physically i am a butt and breast man

theres the old saying you can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette but youll never get any sleep with a redhead.
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Long haired surfer types, animal loving veggies/vegans :smile: basically my fiance :love:
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I adore big, chunky red-heads with goatees - MMMMMMM Especially if they have sparkly eyes and freckly shoulders and muscular thighs and arms...
    Oooooh getting all hot under the collar now!!!
    Aka Damian Lewis, Boris Becker, Simon Baker, David Wenman...
    Sigh...