Why are my MFP friends so unsupportive?

Options

Replies

• sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    if you're going to eat cauliflower crust "pizza", expect that kind of response.

I eat cottonballs and get tons of WTG's.

I must share better nudies than OP.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

You do. :love:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

Look, I do my best. Just can't quite put my legs in that position yet.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options

Look, I do my best. Just can't quite put my legs in that position yet.

Then keep up the hard work. Until you can put your legs in that position, you will never fully succeed in life.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Who counts comments anyway? How i wish i had that sort of time on my hands...
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I finished logging for the day, and I only got 2 WTG's from my friends. Only 2! I have 108 friends!!

Why aren't they all congratulating me on eating? I think I need new friends...

So you leave comments to your 108 friends everyday? Wow! You must have so much time to spend on internet.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I finished logging for the day, and I only got 2 WTG's from my friends. Only 2! I have 108 friends!!

Why aren't they all congratulating me on eating? I think I need new friends...

So you leave comments to your 108 friends everyday? Wow! You must have so much time to spend on internet.

She does.
    SHE'S A GOOD FRIEND
  • itsasecret22
    itsasecret22 Posts: 121
    Options
    I got zero comments... my friends must suck even more... or have something better to do than congratulate me on eating. :D
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    I got zero comments... my friends must suck even more... or have something better to do than congratulate me on eating. :D

Why would they be on this site then?
  • itsasecret22
    Options

Why would they be on this site then?
    good question :P
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Well I guess I am good at selecting supportive friends because I have never had that problem!!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I get back what I give!!
  • iulia_maddie
    Options
    I get back what I give!!
    Well, what i give keeps on giving! I think I got you beat!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    u can't expect a parade everytime u do something right.

But. but..parades are, like, fahhhhhboo!

gay-parade-heels-float.jpg

I'm curious as to where they find high heels in their sizes.
  • itsasecret22
    Options
    u can't expect a parade everytime u do something right.

But. but..parades are, like, fahhhhhboo!

gay-parade-heels-float.jpg

I'm curious as to where they find high heels in their sizes.
    as am I
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    sarcasm.jpg

If sarcasm could actually kill people the world just might be perfect.
  • iulia_maddie
    Options
    Because self-entitlement and neediness are real turn offs to people you've never actually met?

*Edit : I looked into your comments, etc Ms. Do you have any neglect, abuse in your history or were particularly spoiled in your youth? Because you probably have a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. This won't make sense to you, because you're most likely a Narcissist, and don't care, or think I'm/they're "just jealous" etc.

But, your life would be a lot less complicated if you learned how to keep your self absorption from affecting others, because it very much does. However the outlook for NPD is extremely bleak.

I wouldn't pay this girl any mind guys. Giving a Narcissist attention, good or bad, is like giving a quenchless vampire your blood. One thinks it will make a difference, but It won't, they just move on to new sources of attention ie; "Narcissistic Supply".
    Wuteva, at least Narcissus was beautiful. You're just jealous.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Iulia is cute :).

I'd do her.

MINE!
    :angry: :angry: :angry:

NO.
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    Iulia is cute :).

I'd do her.

MINE!
    :angry: :angry: :angry:

NO.

Don't argue with me Jules....DON'T
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Even though its an old thread oh well buT imo and idk how exactly active OP is, but, if one is constantly interacting with everyone and supporting everyone on a daily basis having a genuine response on top of it all should feel the right to be somewhat offended…yeah they shouldn't expect people to comment..but who is really so free with time they can sit on mFp all day? no one…but thats it exactly so if the people who do constantly encourage all their friends and no one is like wow i should see what this person day was about and just hit a like button shouldn't be too difficult to do...
    I mean on serious note because I can kind of relate although i don't try to look at it like this so much and yeah its exactly why i don't have 50 or 100 people to support because then you become a tool first and second I don't have time to praise all 50 people like used to be able to.…
    If your lucky to get a list of supporters almost every time you log you either have all female or male friends…
    Its just nice to get some love back and i think most everyone agrees with that.
    A good idea is to pay attention sometimes to who is the MOST consistent and do give some love back…that person did take time to respond….i mean no one doesn't need a oh i see you had an awesome sandwich…but is it really hard to press "like"? As far as I know its not that difficult and i am actually very busy….it does take time to say hi and comment. you don't have to . its just nice. But then again the OP has a right to just kick those to a curb-it is possible to rebuild your list of people who do actually "have time" imo only. there is no right or wrong answer here. Most people here seem to not care about the comments and its the reason for their reactions to OP's complaint…but why do you have friends in the first place if you could care less if anyone comments? I'm just confused by those two opposing reactions from some of you here...