Beautiful Blues 6-2-10 Newbies always welcome

Options
13»

Replies

• MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Today I did a 30 minute walk around where I live.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    JUst got bac from all the visitations today and not looking forward to the funeral tomorrow I am really worried about my granny she is taking her mothers death very hard. I am going to really try to get a walk in in the afternoon but I know looking after my granny is more important right now
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    OnMyWeigh - Happy Anniversary! We just celebrated our 36th last week. How many years for you? Glad you got a day together, and way to go on the weight loss!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    What a week! I attended my Great-Aunt's funeral yesterday. They seem to take up the entire day. My house is a mess. I have not been eating well. I am tired and don't want to exercise but yet know that if I do I will feel better. I am feeling rather messed up!

I can do this though. One step at a time! I am going to watch Jillians show while cleaning today. Hopefully it will help my motivation. I am not sure if I like it yet or not, however.

Take care everyone. I will get the chart out soon...:flowerforyou:
  • OnMyWeigh
    OnMyWeigh Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Thanks Mary! 4 years, in ways it seems like yesterday and others its been a lifetime! I had a great numbers day yesterday and I'm looking forward to another today!!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options