30 day Squat Challenge!

Options
iampurebeautie
iampurebeautie Posts: 21 Member
Today starts my 30 Day Squat challenge and a few ppl have been asking me about it... I did some research and found this information... Feel free to add anything in that I didnt mention or other Challenges you may be doing or have completed!

Day 1-50 squats

Day 2-55 squats

Day 3-60 squats

Day 4-Rest

Day 5-70 squats

Day 6-75 squats

Day 7-80 squats

Day 8-Rest

Day 9-100 squats

Day 10-105 squats

Day 11-110 squats

Day 12-Rest

Day 13-130 squats

Day 14-135 squats

Day 15- 140 squats

Day 16-Rest

Day 17-150 squats

Day 18- 155 squats

Day 19- 160 squats

Day 20-Rest

Day 21- 180 squats

Day 22- 185 squats

Day 23- 190 squats

Day 24-Rest

Day 25- 220 squats

Day 26- 225 squats

Day 27- 230 squats

Day 28-Rest

Day 29- 240 squats

Day 30- 250 squats

Replies

• Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! Man this is gonna hurt!
  • KatGreenGo
    KatGreenGo Posts: 14
    Options
    Love this! I am going to start today! Thanks for the information!
  • Shalovr
    Shalovr Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks girly I am in...... I can feel the burn lol bubble butt here I come lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • chocstby
    chocstby Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Ladies I did this and had noticeable changes within the first 10 days....I did it to build a butt though and it DID NOT work for that! I got some seriousl hamstrings going on though :-)
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm just crazy enough to love Squats! I'm in!!
  • ivyana25
    ivyana25 Posts: 76
    Options
    I am at 220... And just to let you know that it does get easier... the hardest are the first 3 days... I also did it for my A** and like a previous poster i didn't see much change there but what i did notice is more muscle definition in my thighs and definitely feel stronger i noticed that i can run for longer periods of time...
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    Tomorrow is day 30 for me!! Tomorrow is also day 30 for the push-ups challenge I'm doing.....Yay! Toughest challenges I've done to date. It takes a lot of commitment when those thighs/glute and/or shoulders/arms are on fire....but worth it. Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • kellijoanna
    kellijoanna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I did this challenge last month, and I loved it!! I did it at night, right before bed, and I made sure to pick good songs that match the tempo that works for me. I got a little cocky at first, since squats aren't usually difficult for me (I have very strong legs), but that quickly ended once I reached day 9. HAHA but I KEPT GOING and just finished them and was so glad I did.

It is challenging and was very worth it. It only takes a few minutes of your time, and it's a great way to end the day!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 10 of a similar one. 115 for me today. 80 are done. I am also doing 30 crunch challenge, 30 day push up challenge & 30 day plank challenge.

Think I might have lost my mind :embarassed:
  • Mosley35
    Mosley35 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am
  • Mosley35
    Mosley35 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am in.
  • Wretched61
    Wretched61 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Would you mind posting the crunch and push up challenges? I need motivation to do strength training, and I do like a good challenge. Gives me a reason for bein'! Thanks!
  • iampurebeautie
    iampurebeautie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would assume they are the same at this...just doing those exercises... Hope that helps!!!
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I am at 220... And just to let you know that it does get easier... the hardest are the first 3 days... I also did it for my A** and like a previous poster i didn't see much change there but what i did notice is more muscle definition in my thighs and definitely feel stronger i noticed that i can run for longer periods of time...

I am so glad that you wrote this. I keep seeing this squat challenge and thinking it would be a good idea, but then also afraid that I won't run as much since my legs will be hurting so much. And my thighs need help. THANKS!
  • jallysquared
    jallysquared Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • kellster111
    kellster111 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    There are iphone apps for all of the 30 day challenges, I am on week 2 of the 30 day squat challenge, it adjusts the level depending on the number you can do to start off with, I am on level 3 as I managed 70 to start off with.
  • molly_grue
    molly_grue Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am so in for this!!!
  • pkingfox
    pkingfox Posts: 25
    Options
    I may be late...but I am SOOOOO in......just did my 50...... not sure the knees will hold....but what the helll.....if not now then Never and that isn't even in my vocab........whoo hoo!!
  • GFielding_56
    GFielding_56 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just started - first 50 done - this is gonna hurt by the end! Ah well no pain no gain right? Off to the gym I go for the rest of todays workout
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    I was doing that earlier this month, got up to day 17 then got really sick. am restarting tomorrow from day 18.

it's so good, does awesome things.