Random thoughts...

Options

Replies

• LynnW52
    LynnW52 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Why does VW think they can make up their own "punch dub" game.... it's punch buggy and you can't change it! :tongue:

NO

the game is called SLUG BUG.

that is all.

and you're only supposed to do it when you see a vw BUG (hence the phrase "slug bug") not just any vw. everytime i see that commercial I get irritated.....
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    That's RIGHT!!!!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    hmmmm....who could use some faerie dusting....
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    Crap - that was lunch?? :sad:
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    My dad always said: Joke 'em if they can't take a F***
  • LynnW52
    Options
    hmmmm....who could use some faerie dusting....

ME ME!!! :bigsmile:

what a craptastic day.... was havin a terrible day at work and to top it all off, i went to hobby lobby to buy stuff for a craft to do at the old folks home, and managed to knock a bunch of terra cotta pots off of a shelf.... awesome.... :sad:
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    I'm sorry you're having a bad day :flowerforyou:

I wish I had a rocket launcher to fire at the idling trucks outside my office window
  • LynnW52
    Options
    I'm sorry you're having a bad day :flowerforyou:

I wish I had a rocket launcher to fire at the idling trucks outside my office window

Thank you :smile: i wish i could send you a rocket launcher... :devil:
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    Who made popcorn!!?? :huh:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Who made popcorn!!?? :huh:

A day doesn't go buy without someone making popcorn in my office. And every other day they burn it. I HATE burnt popcorn smell.

And while I'm thinking about popcorn and grossness, has anyone had buttered popcorn Jelly Bellies? I have no idea how someone could actually enjoy that flavor. Do they even have Jelly Bellies where you all are at? Did you know there is a Jelly Belly Factory in Wisconsin. I've never gone, but that's probably a good thing. I hear they sell the rejects at a really good price and I do not need to be around a candy sale. No sir.
  • LynnW52
    Options
    As weird as the popcorn jelly bellies sound, they're actually not that terrible. Haven't had them in years but when we used to get the assorted box, I ate all the popcorn ones.
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    I like the toasted marshmallow ones too :blushing:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Why would a co-worker being wearing jellie shoes? Why do they even still sell them? Her outfit today is bright bubble gum pink nails, jellie flats, leopard print cardigan and a french braid. I think 1985 is calling.
  • immacookie
    Options
    Why would a co-worker being wearing jellie shoes? Why do they even still sell them? Her outfit today is bright bubble gum pink nails, jellie flats, leopard print cardigan and a french braid. I think 1985 is calling.

How OLD is she? :noway: :laugh:

Maybe I should go get a spiral perm and a few cans of "Style" hairspray... I could look like my senior picture!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    LMAO

Re: Jelly Bellies - There is a store across the road from me that sells them from the Harry Potter movies: So they mix a box of "regular" flavoured ones with flavours like ear wax, boogers, etc. yes I'm totally serious.

I love the buttered popcorn and toasted marshmallow flavours, but that's me
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

How OLD is she? :noway: :laugh:

Maybe I should go get a spiral perm and a few cans of "Style" hairspray... I could look like my senior picture!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

She is probably early to mid 40s I would guess. I know her father was a pro-wrestler in the 60s to early 80s.
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    Where the hell did this grey hair come from?! It wasn't there this morning :noway: :grumble: :frown:
  • immacookie
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Prom001.jpg
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    Awwww, so pretty!!!!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I am completely blank today, can't ever complete a thought in my head...............